I am certain that Ricky Williams WILL be back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am certain that Ricky Williams WILL be back

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
there are many obvious signs showing why ricky williams will be back here are some

1)he needs to pay back 8.6 million dollars to the dolphins because of leaving early. The only way he will be able to do this is by coming back

2)Recently Ricky Williams said that he missed football. For months Ricky Williams was saying that he was happy that he quit football. Now he is starting to say he wants to play again.

3) Coach saban is speaking to ricky williams. For a while Ricky was not speaking to him. Now all of a sudden they seem to be talking. This shows signs he will be back. The holdup for him saying for him to return is probably due to a rule saying he cannot join the team till july

4) Ricky Williams quitting marijuana also is a sign that he is ready for the challenge of coming back. While I do not really believe this story however if it is true then ricky may be ready to change his life.

..... Ricky Williams has to be back. There are to many reasons for him to not play next season. First being he does not have that 8.6 million dollars. He definately has spent a lot of his money on drugs and who knows what. I liked the kid. He carried this offense on his shoulders. I never heard him complain during the season. His problems with bipolar disorder are what has caused him problems. We need to help the kid. It is just to sad seeing such a talent as he is being thrown away.

what else is there to talk about other than the repeated topics about who we should draft

I think the biggest reason for not announcing whether or not Ricky is coming back is to keep people guessing at what we are going to do in the draft. A decision may have already been made, who knows.

why would any real miami fan want this ******* back?????

if i was a miami fan ( :shakeno: ) i would be extremely pissed if he came back, i dont care how good he was he deserted his team days before training camp and he was the biggest reason why miami was terrible last yr..

u guys will get one of the auburn rbs and be fine with the rb position....

patsdynasty said:
why would any real miami fan want this ******* back?????

if i was a miami fan ( :shakeno: ) i would be extremely pissed if he came back, i dont care how good he was he deserted his team days before training camp and he was the biggest reason why miami was terrible last yr..

u guys will get one of the auburn rbs and be fine with the rb position....

HEY PATS I THINK THAT YOU ARE SKEERED THAT IF HE COMES BACK THAT WE WILL SWEEP YOU THIS YEAR :evil:

Ricky has set a precedent of unpredictable behavior. Yes, I will agree he is a rare talent but I just don't see anyway Saban is going to let Ricky dictate whether he sinks or swims at this job. Put yourself in Sabans shoes for a minute and think about this. I highly doubt any of you would take him back if your job was depending on it.

Your right Finsgonewild, there hasn't been anything on this board worth talking about including the draft for 2 months now. Everyday is the same thing, is Ricky coming back and who we should draft.

dolphan98 said:
I think the biggest reason for not announcing whether or not Ricky is coming back is to keep people guessing at what we are going to do in the draft. A decision may have already been made, who knows.

Yeah :tongue:

finsgonewild said:
there are many obvious signs showing why ricky williams will be back here are some

1)he needs to pay back 8.6 million dollars to the dolphins because of leaving early. The only way he will be able to do this is by coming back

2)Recently Ricky Williams said that he missed football. For months Ricky Williams was saying that he was happy that he quit football. Now he is starting to say he wants to play again.

3) Coach saban is speaking to ricky williams. For a while Ricky was not speaking to him. Now all of a sudden they seem to be talking. This shows signs he will be back. The holdup for him saying for him to return is probably due to a rule saying he cannot join the team till july

4) Ricky Williams quitting marijuana also is a sign that he is ready for the challenge of coming back. While I do not really believe this story however if it is true then ricky may be ready to change his life.

..... Ricky Williams has to be back. There are to many reasons for him to not play next season. First being he does not have that 8.6 million dollars. He definately has spent a lot of his money on drugs and who knows what. I liked the kid. He carried this offense on his shoulders. I never heard him complain during the season. His problems with bipolar disorder are what has caused him problems. We need to help the kid. It is just to sad seeing such a talent as he is being thrown away.

1. He will claim bankrupcty. Having to pay back pennies to the dollar.

2. If he misses football so much, why is he in India?

3 Coach Saban has said, that he has not spoken to Ricky.

4. Which leads us back to India. Why is he there? He don't have to pee in a cup, thats why.

I'm not sure how similar they are, but Ricky has Social Anxiety Disorder, and yes, he needs help. More so for the Weed, than the Disorder, because their is meds he can, and was supposed to be taking for it. He should be concentrating on kicking the habit, so Miami can trade the trador (traitor). :lol:

Ricky can't offically come back until August. If he comes back before August he is still subject to a 1 year suspension. If he comes back in or after August he is only subject to a 4 game suspension.

Doktor Ivel said:
it wouldnt take that much to gain the weight back....just some weight supplements.
besides, he could play at 200lbs.

No he couldn't. Ricky Williams wouldn't be Ricky Williams at 200lbs.

for all we know coach told em to start gaining weight. June or August or whenever that date is, is plenty of time to pack on some pounds.

finsgonewild said:

Damn the NFL Network!

Back
Top Bottom