I Am Disgusted! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Am Disgusted!

BLUEPHIN

Starter
Reaction score
I just returned from Lauderdale for vacation and I am sooooo disapointed! I was sooo excited to be immersed in fin info. on the radio and on the news but I got crap! The big 0 ? OJ ? Boob(BOOG) and on and on and on! Every question I heard, when they took them was answered with an I don't know the player or who knows or we'll see... I get more info. from my boys here based on educated guesses than from the "pros" I am sooo spoiled by the media up here in N.Y. - P.S. I don'y have the link but a nice article on Saban in the yahoo sports page!

Maybe I'm sensative?

Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I came away with a feeling that the red headed step child that wrote this is probably a JETS fan or Pats fan. Throughout the article, his little digs on how the FINS are the pit of the the east and how the anger management is going etc... What a crock! He's just loving it because it's the 1st time in a 17 years we were cellar dwellars and only the 2nd time since 1970! IMPRESSIVE!!! We will rule the division like we have so many years in the past! I even think we have a chance to compete this season if we get some bounces! Don't worry FIN FANS!! WE WILL DOMINATE AGAIN SOON!!!

Phinmaster1354 said:
Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I came away with a feeling that the red headed step child that wrote this is probably a JETS fan or Pats fan. Throughout the article, his little digs on how the FINS are the pit of the the east and how the anger management is going etc... What a crock! He's just loving it because it's the 1st time in a 17 years we were cellar dwellars and only the 2nd time since 1970! IMPRESSIVE!!! We will rule the division like we have so many years in the past! I even think we have a chance to compete this season if we get some bounces! Don't worry FIN FANS!! WE WILL DOMINATE AGAIN SOON!!!
:yes:

BLUEPHIN said:
I just returned from Lauderdale for vacation and I am sooooo disapointed! I was sooo excited to be immersed in fin info. on the radio and on the news but I got crap! The big 0 ? OJ ? Boob(BOOG) and on and on and on! Every question I heard, when they took them was answered with an I don't know the player or who knows or we'll see... I get more info. from my boys here based on educated guesses than from the "pros" I am sooo spoiled by the media up here in N.Y. - P.S. I don'y have the link but a nice article on Saban in the yahoo sports page!

lol when I'm in lauderdale or miami, no disrespect, but the last thing i'm thinking about is football... I put one of the reggae radio stations on, and hit the beach and every club i can fit in while i'm there....

BLUEPHIN said:
Dude what do you expect?

The Heat are kicking butt in the playoffs

The Marlins are tied for forst in their division

And the Dolphins have 30 people in camp that maybe will make the team.

Sports media has to cover ALL the sports, so you tell me where the focus on the above will be?

The NY media is talking football because their NBA and MLB teams are sucking big time.

Trust me, when REAL camp opens then there is more Fin info than you can digest. But for this PE class what do you expect? Be real.

It will be great seeing the athletes on this team being referred to as "underdogs" after most of them have been viewed as SB contenders who consistently underachieve. Let's Rock:zerosix:

technically we were the basement of AFC East, we can't argue that. ALl three teams above us have a lot of talent, so do we. But with returning injured players (Chester and Bowens) a better offensive line (Houck coaching, McDougle) better running game, better QB (due to better O line) and much better defense (Roth, Crowder, plus MUCH better scheme, if they can learn it). We will all have fun this season. We won't win the division, but I FULLY EXPECT US to finish 2nd and vie for 4th/5th/6th playoff spot. Year after, division will be ours.

Sorry buddy, and I'm definitely biased here, but we're talking the deadest part of the offseason, rookie/UNDRAFTED players fighting to be able to shower at the end of the day, a team ready to win its league's championship, and another team in first place, and you want Dolphinfo? As we've been arguing for the past week, the media doesn't really have anything to cover, and when they "make up stories", everyone gets pissed...so the best they can do is cover other stuff. This is a 4 sport/major university town now, especially in May.

Phinmaster1354 said:

:roflmao: rule the division... yeah if u are on your playstation playing madden u will rule the division, but not in the real NFL....

DyNEsty is not done fellas......
we got more history to make in 05 21 games in a row is a great record, but the pats are going to be the 1st team to win 3 superbowls in a row.......

Back
Top Bottom