I am Glad Wanny is gone, his lack of faith toward players and improving cost us a lot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am Glad Wanny is gone, his lack of faith toward players and improving cost us a lot

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Intead of bringing a positive attitute to this team. Our former fired coach would bring pessimistic outlooks toward this football team. Not only did he exhausted players but he also limited some players talents from developing.

There comes a time when a coach stays too long with a team, and those players who once were barred from exposing their abilities have a chance now.

I think it is time for this team to release some players and make room for a
more younger crowd that is willing to win instead of being content of how
the franchise is doing. Those same players which you all know of were sad
when Dave left because he was the reason why they were in this team and
he allowed them to step on them thus making his job a failure for the second ocassion in an NFL team.

GOODBYE DAVE

Just add this to one of the thousands of threads that talk about the same thing... but I guess everyone has to get their lick in.

dolfan3033 said:
Just add this to one of the thousands of threads that talk about the same thing... but I guess everyone has to get their lick in.

I echo your sentiments....he's gone, if you missed the "see ya wanny" party that was on Finheaven awhile back, that's too bad...

you really should let it go and leave the man alone.

Back
Top Bottom