I am just so sick about Cindrich and Griese! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am just so sick about Cindrich and Griese!

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Please excuse the rambling and thoughts but he we go....

Is anyone else just sick and tired hearing this windbag Cindrich go on and on how this contract is just so UNFAIR?...last I checked your client was released..RELEASED by his last team...with everyone on it taking pot shots at him...and getting replaced by another big question mark..Plummer....I didn't see Denver jumping at the bit once they released him to resign him as the backup....they would never dream of giving him the money he is now being offered...his incentive deal is a JOKE...again..a JOKE...he is complaining that the deal..if he starts games and takes them to the Super Bowl..is only about 2 million....he hasn't even taken a practice snap...and he is complaining he is underpaid....show me what you can do...and a great way for an agent to make Brian fit in so well with his new teammates....what a great beggining...
I almost fell out of my chair when Cindrich states...we have another team very interested but I don't want to name them and use it as a ploy....WHAT???????? you just did!....by not naming the team...you are not using that as leverage? how about you are not naming the team because then it can be checked out....and you would look like a bigger jackass then you already do(almost impossible at this time)....an agent who says...I don't play games like that....unbeliveable!
MY faith and backing are with Wanny and Spielman...they have proved that they know what they are doing at the negotiation table...and the people who are saying that our front office is stubborn...are clueless...you want Wannstadt to say right off the bat that the QB job is open????...you lose half the lockeroom...of course the QB job will be up for grabs....if and when Griese learns the playbook and if jay falters...you don't think that Jay knows he will be under immense scrutiny the entire pre-season?...that every pass will be under a microscope?...Wanny as the Head Coach has to keep the team together...if Griese plays better than Jay....of course he will play....you can't just rip any shred of confidence that Jay has....oh yeah...sign Griese with incentives that allow bonuses for taking the team to the Super bowl....that shouldn't affect Jay at all....or his ability to try and lead this team...right now Brian...you will be the backup...you will get paid like the backup....and you will act like one...no matter how much crap your agent spins!
Overall I guess all I am saying is...don't we all get tired of the lying and the double talk that comes out of deals like this....o you want to play for the Dolphins?...how much money do you really think you deserve?....and its not about trying to milk every last dime out of a team(like you did in Denver)...Brian needs to step up and decide what HE really wants....and what it will take to get it done//Cindrich is a joke...he is an agent...who will lie.steal cheat and conive for the betterment of his pockets and his client....he doesn't care if this was good for anyone but himself and his bank account

Cindrich is just like every other agent, a total jerk who rates his player way above what he really is. However, that is what his job is.

His demands are just totally ridiculous. We are already willing to give this guy 1.7 million dollars a year to be a BACKUP but he wants extra incentives for him getting on the field? Come on.

The more Cindrich does this, the more Griese will fall behind, and the less chance Griese will have of ever playing a down in a Dolphins uniform.

And it's not like the guy hasn't had his payday...

...he got a huge signing bonus and has done exactly zip. If he achieves some very hard to meet incentives and bring us the bowl, I don't mind if he gets $5m. But if he's a passenger on the way to the dance I don't see that he needs a huge payday.

I guess Cindrich does not believe in Karma? I mean Griese was fleecing the Broncos the last few yrs.. being way over paid IMO

As a side note...Cindrich has most of our offensive line under contract:

Ruddy, McKinney, T. Perry

Griese's expectations ?

What does the player really want, actually ????
Who's got the power to take decisions ?
In the relation between Griese and Cindrich, Tell me who's the boss and who's the employe ?
If griese really to wanted to become a Fin, we would have signed him two days ago ! Now I think the guy is a virus ! Not the kind of upgrade we need to be a contender for the big Game ! Take a look at Junior and Sammy Knight : they wanted to land in Miami because they saw sthg was going on here, sthg that could make us go through December and up to late January !
If Griese doesn't trust in us, let him crash somewhere else !!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom