I am moving - A reminder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am moving - A reminder

Celtkin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
As most of you know, I am moving to Idaho and will be leaving on Thursday for my 3,000 mile (5 day) move. I will stop enroute to spend the night with my nephew who will travel the last 8 hours with me and help me unload.

I will be hauling a U-Haul and all of my worthwhile belongings cross-country.

Bad news is that I still don't have a place to live because most places there will not rent to you until you personally look at the place you are renting. Muck compared this move to that of a nomad hippie and I guess he's not too far off :lol:

Unless something happens that I don't expect, I will be settling in by the 2nd of Aug. I will stop a few nights at a hotel on the way and will check in if I get a chance.

Take care of things while I am gone. I love you all.

Celt have fun mate. My bride and I have done two cross country trips and they are fun. Enjoy the scenery and the changes that happen, don't spend all of your time on the Interstates if you can avoid it, as you miss a lot of America that way. Idaho is a hell of a pretty state, I have some fond memories of that area. Keep us in track of where you are if you find an internet cafe.

Stay safe!

Cheers

Paul

Hey Mal, Have some fun on the trip and I hope everything works out for the best for you. The start of a new begining is always exciting at the very least.

Be safe Mal, good luck

VW_hippie_peace_camper_kombi_wagen-1.jpg

Have a safe trip, if you stop anywhere near central IL you could schedule dinner with me or Doc. :D

God-speed Mal.

Getting a place in Idaho is easy. Just tell them that your White, very short hair and you have a swaztika tattooed on your forehead...:couch:

Just kidding my friend, hope the journey turns into more of an enjoyable adventure.
clear.gif

As mentioned, be sure to hook up via the WIFI from a Starbucks or two to let us know how things are going.

Kenny

Back
Top Bottom