I am really starting to like are chances this yr!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am really starting to like are chances this yr!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolfan2010

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am really starting to like our chances this yr!!!!

1) defense- it will be good this year!!!! i think we have enough veterns to keep things positive and help the younger guy learn the defense,wow and jason taylor will be AWESOME TOO!!!!! might lead the NFL in sacks.
2) offense- will surprise everyone!!!! our wr core will be one of the best in the NFL!!! Te mcMIKE will be one of the best at his pos...(pro BOWL) o-line w/ hudson leading the way will dominate nfl d-lines!!!!! Ohh and are RB will be the best in the NFL(hands down)......now on the QB front..i hate to say it but Frerotte gives us our best chance to win if touchy feeley doesnt learn the system fast enough or makes too many mistakes (either one will probably happen).

3) special teams- we should do well here also Mare,TUrk, Welker,plus are younger player should line up here as well...ATkins is back also.

4) schedule- there are only a few games that really worry im on are schedule..so im saying we have a 10-6 season ...no worse than a 9-7.... plus w/ ricky coming back who knows we could surprise everyone!!!! Its better that way I think, let think we are some chumps and when we visit you're town we will be the one walking away laughing!!!! (P.S JUst my thought fellow PHISH fans):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Right said:
I totally agree!

Dolphins are going to the Superbowl!

:goof:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shut up.

We'll win more games than you princess.

I like your predictions but liking them doesnt mean they will happen but lets hope

Mr. Right said:
I totally agree!

Dolphins are going to the Superbowl!

:goof:

Oh yeah, 16-0 baby!:domodance :domodance :cpatch: .....j/k I think it's more like 15-1, I don't think they will beat the Legendary '72 Dolphins record. Miami is looking good though, I think they'll surprise alot of teams, so don't get too comfortable.

I like our chances too.......

to be very very much improved. Not to win a Superbowl. That will come down the road in a few years.

We could win 8 or 9 games this year, and that would be fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom