I am sure I am one of many (Ricky Williams post) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am sure I am one of many (Ricky Williams post)

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
All,

I have been a Ricky Williams fan since college. When I first found out he was coming to Miami, I was so excited, I thought I was man getting laid for the first time. I have invested $1,000's of $$ into Ricky Williams. Jerseys (6) Autographs, cards, other stuff. I feel I have been let down. Fantasy Football wise, I am pretty much ruined. I drafted Ricky in almost all my drafts this year, now I have to hope Travis Minor oans out somewhat to salvage my Fantasy season. I know I am one of many people in these same circumstances, but I feel really let down, hurt, and really F U C K I N G PISSED all at the same time!!!!! :cry: :fire: :shakeno:

I could almost cry!! I am that passionate about this team and about Ricky!!!

chambers84 said:
All,

I have been a Ricky Williams fan since college. When I first found out he was coming to Miami, I was so excited, I thought I was man getting laid for the first time. I have invested $1,000's of $$ into Ricky Williams. Jerseys (6) Autographs, cards, other stuff. I feel I have been let down. Fantasy Football wise, I am pretty much ruined. I drafted Ricky in almost all my drafts this year, now I have to hope Travis Minor oans out somewhat to salvage my Fantasy season. I know I am one of many people in these same circumstances, but I feel really let down, hurt, and really F U C K I N G PISSED all at the same time!!!!! :cry: :fire: :shakeno:

I could almost cry!! I am that passionate about this team and about Ricky!!!

Rid your vocabulary of this man's name.............he's nobody to me anymore that's for sure............

Back
Top Bottom