I am Thinking Another 35+ (merged 2x) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am Thinking Another 35+ (merged 2x)

Miami Trounces Colts, 31 - 17.

1st Q;
Manning and Co. move the Colts down field after a ball fumbled by Rob Konrad is recoverd by the defense of the Colts......EJ goes in from the two to put the Colts up.....
Miami comes back with a flawless 11 play drive capped by a Ricky Williams 8 yard run for the touchdown....Dolphins 7, Colts 7.

2nd Q;
After both teams exchange stalled drives......The Dolphins take over at their own 9 and run 7 minutes off the clock on their way to a McMicheal TD catch that leaves Colt defenders shaking their heads and pointing fingers at each other.......The half ends with the Dolphins turning a Jamar Fletcher interception into a drive that ends with a muffed field goal attempt as Ed Perry sends the ball flying over the holders' head for his first bad snap since all the representitives of the QB class of 83 were still playing..Dolphins 14, Colts 7.

3rdQ;
Miami intercepts Manning on the Colts 1st possession of the second half and puts together a nice 8 play drive culminating in a 28 yard screen pass to Robert Edwards where he shows some moves that will definately add a few zero's to his contract next year.....The Colts finally come to life with a decent drive helped out by an un-neccessary roughness call against Jay Williams but ultimately they have to settle for a Mike Vanderjagt field goal after O-Gun nearly seperates Manning from the football with a viscious hit on third and long.....The Dolphins answer with a Mare 50 yarder after a long completion to Chris Chambers for an apparent TD is wiped out by a penalty....Dolphin 24, Colts 10

4th Q;
Miami puts on an impressive display of ball control offense with an 13 play 82 yard drive in which Ricky Williams picks up 6o of those yards himself, including a bruising 32 yard run that has defenders bouncing off of him until four of them finally ride him to the ground. A short time after that, Williams goes over from 3 yards out to put the game in Miami's back pocket.....The Colts next drive ends with amazing interception by Scott Galyon who makes a one handed grab after knocking the ball in the air with a cast on his broken hand.......After Ray lucas can't move the team, the Colts have one final drive that ends in a Harrison on Harrison battle, which the Colts' Harrison wins, providing the final margin of victory.......

Dolphins 31
Colts 17

I think.....;)

I'm penciling us in for 42 points. Thats right I said it. Its on turf we'll be faster, more powerful, and the Colts are missing both starting DTs and have moved their DE in to DT fulltime. Scioli's played DT before but only as a 3rd down passrusher. He will be moved all over the place by our line. This game is going to be a confidence builder for our OL.

I say we have OVER 200 yards rushing total...Fiedler will throw probably 2 TDs and maybe 2 INTs...McMichael has another big day. Chambers has a big day as well. Gadsden does not. Its gonna be a blowout.

AMEN CK. JUST PREACH IT MY BROTHER. JUST PREACH IT..NOW, LET'S JUST RAISE THE OFFERING.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Yeah, we will get a lot. But we're gonna have a tough team on defense. Last week we shut down Detroit's run but then they started throwing and got 200+ yards. The Colts are not the Lions. Manning is great, Harrison is great, and Ismail proved last week that he isn't done yet. The Edge is back and they have a solid o-line. Also, Madison isn't 100%

Prediction:
Dolphins 41
Colts 36

Wow, the possibility of two 40+ point games in a row. AMAZING!

speaking of the defense last week. did anyone get the feeling like we just were like.letting them go down field? like our lb's were ten yards back? like we werent blitzing at all? like we werent showing anything to the colts and jets? things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. let me reiterrate here. it was 35-7 in the early third quarter.

Really?

... I think we are better. Let's see how they do this year, both the Dolphins and Rams.

Oliver...

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Against the Colts, scoring Rams like points isn't that hard, but our offense is no where near as good as the Rams.

The Rams have got the best offense in the league. I think McMichael will be better than Conwell, and that Konrad is probably better than their FB, but their recievers, Faulk, and Warner are all great. Their offensive line is pretty good too. They are better, but our offense will definetly be top 10 this season.

Back
Top Bottom