I am Thinking Another 35+ (merged 2x) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am Thinking Another 35+ (merged 2x)

JAKE91

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Colts Game To Be A Shootout

EXCELLENT BOARD!!!

I EXPECT AT LEAST 75 PTS. TO BE SCORED IN THE COLTS GAME. THIS HAS THE MAKINGS FOR " THE GAME OF THE WEEK". :cool:

Re: Colts Game To Be A Shootout

Originally posted by JAKE91
EXCELLENT BOARD!!!

I EXPECT AT LEAST 75 PTS. TO BE SCORED IN THE COLTS GAME. THIS HAS THE MAKINGS FOR " THE GAME OF THE WEEK". :cool:

Let's hope not...if our D gives up alot of points to the Colts whom we have handled quite efficiently in past years, then that may spell trouble.

I agree Phinnish. I say a maximum of 27 points should be allowed, and thats only cuz of theat potent offense. Heres to another dominating performance over the Colts......

I am Thinking Another 35+

I think Norv's offense will put up another 35-40 points this week. Indy's d is only margionaly better than Detroits if at all(remember the colts gave up more points than anyother team last year.) RW should have at least 125 yards against a very bad and beeten up Colt front 7. That will free up Chambers and co. to have a big day against a very suspect secondary. 35 points and the Dolphins remain the top offense in the NFL for at least 1 more week.

Yeah, we will get a lot. But we're gonna have a tough team on defense. Last week we shut down Detroit's run but then they started throwing and got 200+ yards. The Colts are not the Lions. Manning is great, Harrison is great, and Ismail proved last week that he isn't done yet. The Edge is back and they have a solid o-line. Also, Madison isn't 100%

Prediction:
Dolphins 41
Colts 36

Wow, the possibility of two 40+ point games in a row. AMAZING!

I'm not gonna jump on the offensive powerhouse bandwagon yet. I think we win, but not with last year's Rams type scores.

Against the Colts, scoring Rams like points isn't that hard, but our offense is no where near as good as the Rams.

The score will be in the high 20's. The Fins Colts game is close every year in Indy.

I figure it'll be high scoring. I has been like that for the last couple

of years and both teams have added talent on Offense so. I'm

actually anxius about James running to the left side. (Ogun's and

Greenwoods side). Wasn't our Defense vulnerable to those type

of runs in preseason? Anyway as long as our defense stops them

every now and then and there are no turnovers we should be

fine cause honestly i see no way of their defense stopping us

often. I just hope Dungy gets into one of those conservative

moods he was famous for in Tampa.

Tony's goiing to let his O play, he trust this QB way more than what he had in Tampa...He's seen what they can do and he won't stop them...I just hope our D stays focus...Zach says that the long gainers last week were mental problems, but we've been hearing that all preseason..it's time this D live up to it's billing..it's no the D line that has the problem, but a vet..lb and secondary that's been allowing the long plays..this week it's time to shut up and put up..the colts ain't no joke on O and will make us pay..and if our O faulters...i,e, fumbles, penalties or turnovers...this could be a long game...the D must step up in this one..that the key to Miami success this week..the O needs to remain consistent. If this happen, then we will kill the Colts, if not, it could be another queaker..

It seems to me that indy's O is fairly basic (in a un-gimmicky kind of way) and aggressive since they have such supieror talent. They play similar to the way our defense plays (used to play?), just lining up and daring you to stop them. This strength to strength is why we've always matched up well and the games have usually been tight. We should see the same this week too with us winning the battle because our new O is better than their new D. Prediction MD 34, IC 31.

The really crazy scoring will come the following week as the NY (fvcking) J's have a way of widening us up on D and taking advantage of the spaces.

It's going to be high scoring baby :)

37-21.

Why?

At one point during the Jacksonville team they had an all rookie defensive line and this week they are really depleted at DT that they are moving a DE into DT and starting an undrafted rookie at DE.

maybe wishful thinking, but I'm hoping that we will eat :eat: enough clock on the ground to allow our D to play strong and lower the overall score.

Dolphins 27 (yes Mare will be given a chance)
Colts 21

Back
Top Bottom