I Am Told That The Dolphins Would Not Have Taken Josh Rosen At 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Am Told That The Dolphins Would Not Have Taken Josh Rosen At 11

Rosen at 11 with a proven starter already on the roster is the low football IQ move. I'd rather take the blue chip prospect at a position of need, I just legit thought (not wanted), it was gonna be vea. This pick is better.

From my POV Mayfield kept away from the Jets and Mr USC turnover warm weather QB drafted instead of Rosen, Rosen out of the division and Buffalo selecting Mr 56% accuracy in a soft conference and previously 49% JUCO spending draft capital for the acquisition -under the circumstances, could not have worked out better!

I believe the Dolphins' QB interest ended after the first overall pick was announced. I think the two guys they zeroed in on were Smith and Minkah, and their plan to continuously push the QB narrative paid off when Arizona jumped a team that was sure to go defense.

i love getting a playmaker on defense but we still lack a franchise qb. if, after 6 years you still think ryan tannehill can be that, take the blinders off.

Back
Top Bottom