I am truly a weak human being! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am truly a weak human being!

fiedler__9

Fin fan from just above the Mason-Dixon
Reaction score
Ahhh...Cris Carter's debut...Dolphins getting national airtime...i was going to watch it all until a special lady decides it's a good idea to meet up in York! "Oh no," she says- "you don't have to miss the game!" ...fat chance! Just setting me up for the chopping block! Don't worry...you won't have to let me, (the new shame of Finheaven Inc.) know the score or highlights as i'll damn sure be taping it!

You should never put a woman in front of a fins game. You have the rest of the week for her. Pick up your balls and watch the game. Well just to let you know after every woman that screws you over football will always be there. You're going to miss out you better get some.

OMG, say it isn't so! Somebody send this poor sap a Doug Christie jersey! Dissappoiting to hear.

Heh, I tell my girlfriend she can watch the game with me, she's more than welcome, but I am NOT missing it, I shouldn't have to.

exactly. Then she can give you a halftime hummer.

Any man that puts a woman ahead of football is not a man!

You should change your handle to DerrickRogers--9.......;)

All I am saying is you can have sex 365 days a year, you can only watch the Dolphins 16 to a most 20 days durring the year. Unless you have a goiter or some other horrifying attribute the math is easy here.

Screw the girl. There are billions of them in this world, but only one Monday Night at Lambeau for the Phins! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHINS!!!!!!!!

<---no wife :( lol im only 14 DONT NEED 1!!!!!!

ALRIGHT DOLPHINS 2002!!

Originally posted by fiedler__9
Ahhh...Cris Carter's debut...Dolphins getting national airtime...i was going to watch it all until a special lady decides it's a good idea to meet up in York! "Oh no," she says- "you don't have to miss the game!" ...fat chance! Just setting me up for the chopping block! Don't worry...you won't have to let me, (the new shame of Finheaven Inc.) know the score or highlights as i'll damn sure be taping it!

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

A woman...mmh...the Dolphins...
A woman you can have any day of the week...mmhhh..the Dolphins only twice a year on Monday night
A woman you know what she looks like ...mmmh...Carter debut

Geez, the is never a competition...Dolphins rule.

Originally posted by fiedler__9
/B]

Grasshopper...You... had better put your foot down NOW on this issue, or you will NEVER see another Phins game!

There are some things you must NEVER concede to!

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
<---no wife :( lol im only 14 DONT NEED 1!!!!!!

ALRIGHT DOLPHINS 2002!!

Good advice..wait as long as you can, leave yourself a gettaway car running with the doors unlocked, have some $$ stacked away and make sure you have a pre-nup agreement signed.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom