I apologize | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I apologize

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Finfans,

I've been graciously welcomed by your board mods and so have other Bills fans, to posts on this board and I do honestly thank you. Not everything is sweet between Bills fans and finfans w/c is to be expected because of our rivalry. I am guilty of starting a smack thread entitled " Miami's hottest cheerleader". Don't know if you guys remember , but in fairness I did post it at the other side " The sexiest Jill". I meant it as a joke I have come to realize that when a rival post on this board it is considered an attack based on your responses.

However, guys like Dajesus had to go over to the jets board and cry about how we destroyed this board. Don't tell me you couldn't defend you own home that you have to go to some other board.Destroying someone else's board was not my intention. I just thought that some guys here would take it like men after all we are fans of a sport played by men ( in tights.lol).

Although I may not agree w/ a lot of things or posts on this board, I have to respect it after all I am just a guest here. I guess it's only fair that both sides should start talking smack or football when we meet during season.

AJ , I apologize for not making it easier for you to maintain this website. I'll try not to do it again. Ice....you're cool, I think :D. Missphin , we miss you at the other board. Hope all is well.

Dajesus , I guess we'll be waiting for you posts at the Pats website. Tell them how we destroyed finheaven. Yeah right.

Being a bills fan I can't wish your team luck but I hope out rivalry grows stronger.

See ya when season starts.

Just a fan I will not try to start another trash talking thread. I would just like to say the reason I said something on their web board is I didn't want the same thing to happen to their web page and thought i would give them a warning in case some of your fellow fans were planning an invasion on their page when we were thru getting rid of you. I have been posting there for a few months now, and a few of their members post here, and unlike the majority of your fellow fans they are respectfull and knowledgable of the game. No one here minds a little trash talking if it based on football knowledge, the problem arises when morons start posting on if a certain member is gay, or how you would treat this members sister. Basicly if you act like an adult you get dealt with accordingly, and the same be true if you act like a 5 year old. One last thing I think AJ and the other mods did handle this situation like men, by ignoring and dismissing the problem. To stoop down to that level would be acting like a boy, not a man.

Yes, I agree that Aj did handle it well. I didn't say he didn't. Chambers, AJ came to the other board in a very civilized manner asking us to respect this board and I did w/c is why I apologized. Besides can't understand your grammar. "You gives a ratass?"

Justafan, it takes balls to come on another teams site and apologize. I respect that.

Missphin is not on the computer much anymore, but I will let her know that she is missed at your site, maybe I will get my butt off of this chair long enough for her to actually log some time. :)

you have to admit...........

those bills fans were only over here to piss people off, not talk smack. but if they didn't have some respect, they wouldn't have left when asked to leave. i give em mega props for that!;)

Heck justafan I thought that prank was pretty funny. Don't have a problem with you either. Just really tired of bills fans who couldn't even name out 2 DT's without looking it up smack talking like they think they know our team.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Heck justafan I thought that prank was pretty funny. Don't have a problem with you either.

Sorry but I have no respect for the moderators/admin of this site that can't control a measly small group of prepubescent Bills fans ruining the atmosphere of this board.
As a moderator of 2 boards that are bigger then both BBI and these forums put together this crap would never have lasted more then a day.
The simple fact is the mods/admins have done more talk then action. Simply give them a warning and if they ignore, toss them.
ALL quotes by VanDolphan
:confused:

lets continue here................

Originally posted by dolfan06
very interesting!
sorry, had to go eat breakfast. to add, there wasn't a whole lot i could of done, unless the smack was in the lounge or general football. the way the board is set up, the only ones that could have moved stuff out of nfl smack forum were the admin.'s, since the mod hasn't been around. in the miami dolphin forum, 39 was moving everything that didn't have to do with dolphin football, the only time he didn't was when he was out of touch for the weekend. again, that left it up to admin., and if everything was in the smack forum, there's not a whole lot that could have been done there because it was in its proper place.
the only thing that i have an opinion about is that the ones with offensive screen names were obviously not here to just talk smack, i would have banned them before they posted twice. i still would if i had the power to.
the best news is that its over, now just sit back and enjoy the boards. i think everybody knows how to deal with this type of crap next time!:rolleyes:

Re: lets continue here................

Originally posted by dolfan06
sorry, had to go eat breakfast. to add, there wasn't a whole lot i could of done, unless the smack was in the lounge or general football. the way the board is set up, the only ones that could have moved stuff out of nfl smack forum were the admin.'s, since the mod hasn't been around. in the miami dolphin forum, 39 was moving everything that didn't have to do with dolphin football, the only time he didn't was when he was out of touch for the weekend. again, that left it up to admin., and if everything was in the smack forum, there's not a whole lot that could have been done there because it was in its proper place.
the only thing that i have an opinion about is that the ones with offensive screen names were obviously not here to just talk smack, i would have banned them before they posted twice. i still would if i had the power to.
the best news is that its over, now just sit back and enjoy the boards. i think everybody knows how to deal with this type of crap next time!:rolleyes:
well said :cooldude:

even if someone posted something about the Bills in the Fins forum was pure "football" that w/b OK at this lull in the season. Maybe if it was about the Boys or 9ers or another non-AFC East team I would move it. But we'll have to play the Bills twice so there is someone interest from Dolphans there especially when it comes to Bledsoe.

I'm just glad it's over since I was trying to hold back on moving posts / splitting posts. Next time (if there is one) I will have a quicker trigger and try to get AJ/87 to ban these guys ASAP. :judge:

Next time, you won't have to try to get us to do anything...it will just be done. ;)

Back
Top Bottom