I believe will miss out on Chase/Pitts | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I believe will miss out on Chase/Pitts

oh yeah, lets use FOUR 1st round picks to draft two players. Great way to build a team that can win every year. use as many high picks as possible to draft one or two guys. Just great. Put all your eggs in one basket cause that always work.

Im hearing so much talk about Sewell having his highest upside, potentially, as a guard and it's like..
🤮
F to the That!

Goddamn, it sure is lucky that we didnt absolutely need a LT this year!

Whatever OLine there is to get in this draft it's a Starting Center and some tackle depth at some later point.

My .02

oh yeah, lets use FOUR 1st round picks to draft two players. Great way to build a team that can win every year. use as many high picks as possible to draft one or two guys. Just great. Put all your eggs in one basket cause that always work.
Quality>Quantity....

Though I just Dont know it's necessary this year. Not sure the earlier pick 'Quality' justifies losing 'quantity' in this draft.
I dont think we're going to get value trading up for a guy in the early rounds vs taking guys who are still there.
For example, if we dont get one of the 'Big 4' at WR/TE, then we cant justify the value of trading up from 18 (and losing how many picks in this year or next year or that 2023 first?!?) To get back in the Top 11-12 to grab a Smith or Waddle.

They are not going to draft a knucklehead. Not a chance in h*ll.
I have heard a lot of people saying this but I’m not understanding. All I have heard was that he got in a fight with someone. What else did he do?

What do you think the cost will be to go from 18-11 or 18-12?
Id rather keep all our picks because the players we can get there will substantially improve our team.
#36 = starting Center or still a WR that is a potential difference-maker, or a very talented LB or Safety.
Pick #50 = Quality OLine Depth or S or Project DE.

I like our picks right where they are.

Chase at #6! (or Pitts, if you are a Pitts-lover instead!)

Parsons in a trade-up to ahead of BeliVag! (for very little!)

perfect first round, still have picks #36 and #50 coming up!

It appears more and more mock drafts and so called experts think the Falcons will draft Pitts if they stay at 4. While their biggest needs are on defense, obviously the view is that with Pitts at TE and Jones and Ridley at WR, they will be one of the most potent offenses in the entire league.

They have Ryan signed for 3 more years and he will be better over the next three years than any QB they could draft with the 4th pick in the draft. So they draft Pitts at 4 and then go defense with the majority of the picks they have after the first round. Makes sense to me.

I think the Bengals will likely draft Chase because that is who Burrow wants and they are building the team around Burrow. So the Dolphins will end up most likely with Smith, Waddle, or Sewell.

What do you think the cost will be to go from 18-11 or 18-12?
Id rather keep all our picks because the players we can get there will substantially improve our team.
#36 = starting Center or still a WR that is a potential difference-maker, or a very talented LB or Safety.
Pick #50 = Quality OLine Depth or S or Project DE.

I like our picks right where they are.
The 49er’s traded from 12 to 3 and it cost them their first pick this year, their first round picks in 2022 and 2023, plus a third round pick in 2022.

So I would imagine that if the Dolphins moved up to 11 or 12 from 18, it would likely cost them the 2022 first round pick they received from the 49ers
and at least a third round pick this year.

I would prefer they just stay at 18. There will still be several very talented players at pick 18.

Quality>Quantity....

Though I just Dont know it's necessary this year. Not sure the earlier pick 'Quality' justifies losing 'quantity' in this draft.
I dont think we're going to get value trading up for a guy in the early rounds vs taking guys who are still there.
For example, if we dont get one of the 'Big 4' at WR/TE, then we cant justify the value of trading up from 18 (and losing how many picks in this year or next year or that 2023 first?!?) To get back in the Top 11-12 to grab a Smith or Waddle.
Bzzzzt. This isn't the NBA.

Quantity reigns supreme in the NFL which is why teams like the Cowboys never win anything because they don't get it. It's too easy to exploit bad players so you need your floor to be as high as possible.

Back
Top Bottom