I called it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I called it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCageFighter

Practice Squad
Reaction score
ever since last ofseason i siad thatt we wuold trade 1st round picks with minasota and now look we ar gong to trade our #2 for theyre #7 and #18 just like i said i said that this wuld happon and now look it is going to happen

i have siad all along also that we werent not going to druft ronney brown and now look it looks lik we wont

i say we pick up merriman and pac man with our 2 new picks

DaCageFighter said:
ever since last ofseason i siad thatt we wuold trade 1st round picks with minasota and now look we ar gong to trade our #2 for theyre #7 and #18 just like i said i said that this wuld happon and now look it is going to happen

i have siad all along also that we werent not going to druft ronney brown and now look it looks lik we wont

Did anybody hear you call it?

DaCageFighter said:

By the Cage fighting thing and the spelling I could bet my arm and leg this is Ricky DBag.

DaCageFighter said:

Quick, What's tonight's pick 6.:help:

DaCageFighter said:

Do you know something I don't know? The trade didn't happen yet. I have no idea who you are so I wouldn't know if you did call it or not; either way doesn't make much difference to me Also, I hate to break this to you, but I' "called it" too, I hope everyone isn't disappointed with me because I didn't make a thread telling everyone that I did. :shakeno:

DaCageFighter said:

u cant spell:fire:

Joey 22 said:
By the Cage fighting thing and the spelling I could bet my arm and leg this is Ricky DBag.

In case you didn't know, Tice could take Saban in a cagematch. :roflmao: Not sure if this is the same guy or not, but the thread he had where everyone was judged by how well they would fight in a cage was priceless.

I had not heard the Minnesota trade was official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom