I can almost guarantee we will draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can almost guarantee we will draft...

ItalianDolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Nick Saban said he likes big backs like Jerome Bettis, but also backs who can run like Barry Sanders. Nick is keeping quiet, which is good. BUT unless u havent noticed, there is a runningback in college who people refer to as "Jerome Bettis", and als say is an outstanding runner. ERIC SHELTON. After looking at his stats, and his history...he doesnt seem like a good choice. But he is big like Jerome Bettis, and can run like Sanders...i think Saban may have been trying to imply that he is going towards Eric Shelton. Anyone agree? What do u all think of Eric Shelton?

http://uoflsports.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/shelton_eric00.html

do you mean with the #2 pick.If so :roflmao:

Shelton its all good but there are better guys out there like Marion Barber or JJ Arrington and thats not including the big three.

He surely didnt mean in the #2 pick that would be ridicoulus.

oh no no no...definetely not with the 2nd pick. With our 2nd pick id like to take Alex Smith. We need a future QB. Overall, we dont NEED to draft a runningback...Lamar Gordon and Travis Minor are young, Morris is a 6th year...Ricky might come back. But if Saban wants to draft an RB, i think Eric Shelton might be his pick. Personally id like to see Darren Sproles in a Dolphins uniform. But if Saban wants a BIG back, Shelton is the guy.

Where did you hear Saban likes big backs? And saying that Shelton runs anything like Sanders is ridiculous imo

NO!

Saban wants to convert Alex Barron to RB if that's the case.

Also...

YOU COMPARED ERIC SHELTON...NOT JUST ANYONE, BUT ERIC SHELTON...TO BARRY SANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItalianDolFan said:
Nick Saban said he likes big backs like Jerome Bettis, but also backs who can run like Barry Sanders. Nick is keeping quiet, which is good. BUT unless u havent noticed, there is a runningback in college who people refer to as "Jerome Bettis", and als say is an outstanding runner. ERIC SHELTON. After looking at his stats, and his history...he doesnt seem like a good choice. But he is big like Jerome Bettis, and can run like Sanders...i think Saban may have been trying to imply that he is going towards Eric Shelton. Anyone agree? What do u all think of Eric Shelton?

http://uoflsports.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/shelton_eric00.html

Nobody runs like Sanders. You show me someone as big as Bettis who runs like Barry, I will show you the future NFL rushing champion of all time. The bus weighs 255 for God sake!

Back
Top Bottom