I Can Guarantee One Thing On Draft Day | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Can Guarantee One Thing On Draft Day

Irie Dolfan said:
So I'm curious to your opinions on why the Dolphins should not get Timmy Chang if he's undrafted? Especially if we do not draft a QB.

Dono
He would be a waste of a roster space. He broke a record held by a QB that didn't do anything in the NFL but hold a clipboard. The record means nothing. Did you watch any Hawaii games the past few years. They threw the ball close to 60-70 times per game. I could have had the record in that offense (and a sore shoulder).

FinsAreLife said:
we shouldnt get him because its like getting another back up and we have some of those and we will draft a qb in one of the rounds

That sounds logical to me. Do you think that Ferrot or Feely or Rosenfels (or whoever our 3rd stringer is) is worth keeping around for the long haul. What is there longterm upside?

Irie Dolfan said:
That sounds logical to me. Do you think that Ferrot or Feely or Rosenfels (or whoever our 3rd stringer is) is worth keeping around for the long haul. What is there longterm upside?

is it worth keeping chang around for the long haul?

Marino Forever said:
He would be a waste of a roster space. He broke a record held by a QB that didn't do anything in the NFL but hold a clipboard. The record means nothing. Did you watch any Hawaii games the past few years. They threw the ball close to 60-70 times per game. I could have had the record in that offense (and a sore shoulder).

Alright! This is the best one yet! I agree.

Waste of Time, Roster Spot, Dignity! Damn, you really hate this guy! Is it too late to rescend my original post?

Dono

our time, a roster spot, and dignity all in sequence.....well said guys!!!

It looked like you guys planned that out!!:lol:

Irie Dolfan said:
Alright! This is the best one yet! I agree.

Waste of Time, Roster Spot, Dignity! Damn, you really hate this guy! Is it too late to rescend my original post?

Dono

:roflmao:

Look what that little rat Flutie did all of those years. Isn't there any similarities between Flutie & Chang and their style and size(height)?

wuss...you give in way to easy.
if you're going to make an outrageous statement, don't cave that easy.
course, if all you wanted was attention, you got it.

Oh I can take it General.

Just having some fun biding time before the draft. So tell me Gen, outside of calling names, can you answer my post?

Your bantor is amusing.

Dono SIR!

Irie Dolfan said:
Maybe Chang will Suck. Maybe his number were so inflated that he's a sham. What do we loose if we pick him up after the draft?

Our self respect

Back
Top Bottom