I can not believe some of the posters here. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can not believe some of the posters here.

Pennington10

Chad Attack
Reaction score
I have to say, I used to enjoy coming on here. I was allowed to have an opinion, but after being told to **** off in the last 10 minutes, I can't say I will be posting for a while. I am not going to sit here and listen to some of you feel the need to start to personally attack people for not agreeing with you. I am not going to take that kind of **** from someone I don't know and don't want to know. I am happy as hell the Dolphins won today. It's like if you even like Chad Pennington here, you shouldn't be posting because he's like the enemy. He's on this team. I'm not sorry that I like him, I'm not sorry I don't agree with you. There are other dolphins message board where people don't get **** on for liking one of the players on the team.

I'll miss some people here, some of you guys are great. When some of the other people get off there throwns maybe I'll come back.....

It has been somewhere in the range of 7 to 8 years since we have started a season off like this and fans are just wanting to enjoy it for a little while.

I dont think its what you are posting that is the problem, it more the timing. Lets us have our party and come Monday or tuesday your posts will be better recieved.

Some people cant stand it when your opinion differs from theirs. It sucks, but you learn to deal with it.

Some people cant stand it when your opinion differs from theirs. It sucks, but you learn to deal with it.
This guy was making excuses for Pennington, but then saying them same thing about Henne in a negative manner. He brought it upon himself.

I perfer Pennington over Henne. It's my opinion and I stick to regardless of how many people disagree. If you don't stand up for what you believe then what good are you?

who knows what one is going through
all i can say is dont make one person
scare you away from anything

Why is everyone acting all emotional and delicate right now? We won. Whats going on? Ya'll should be happy. Having a contrary opinion that's expressed intelligently is the absolute best thing for a forum like this. The worst thing is if this forum is taken over by all the blowhards who are here to circle jerk one another about sharing the same unchallenged opinions.

:err: ERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................

clear.gif

First the thread you are referring to was moved to the depths, I elected to do so because as near I could tell, it was started with an agenda... Now if you post in the depths you need to understand that it is a no holds barred type of place, one in which you need to have thick skin, because we have that place, it means we try our best to keep the flaming out of the main forum (and any other forum that isn't the "depths"). I would encourage you to look around, there are plenty of threads with opposing opinions in this forum.

Hang in there man, dont quit on us now!!! This season can be magic, dont get off the wagon lets enjoy this.......

I have to say, I used to enjoy coming on here. I was allowed to have an opinion, but after being told to **** off in the last 10 minutes, I can't say I will be posting for a while. I am not going to sit here and listen to some of you feel the need to start to personally attack people for not agreeing with you. I am not going to take that kind of **** from someone I don't know and don't want to know. I am happy as hell the Dolphins won today. It's like if you even like Chad Pennington here, you shouldn't be posting because he's like the enemy. He's on this team. I'm not sorry that I like him, I'm not sorry I don't agree with you. There are other dolphins message board where people don't get **** on for liking one of the players on the team.

I'll miss some people here, some of you guys are great. When some of the other people get off there throwns maybe I'll come back.....

You do know there is an ignore feature on this board

I haven't been impressed with Henne, but there is nothing I can do about it. I'm happier than hell were 2-0 right now and our D is nasty. Lets enjoy what we got and come Monday analyze the game in depth. It's good to be a Dolfan right now.:thumbup:

Everyone needs to take a breath and relax. Remember this a place all people can come and express their opinions and debate the team. If you walked into a Miami sports bar and got everyones attention and made proclamations about what you think the team should do, then you would be engaged in lively debate. That is the nature of sports and fans. If you dont want lively debate, dont make comments on fan sites. I find people can find whatever they want here. But if you think everyone is going to agree then you are not going to find that is what happens no matter WHAT you post. This many fans and I can always promise you someone will find a contraty opinion.

Sorry you are leaving. We hope you come back and enjoy what promises to be a great year.

Back
Top Bottom