I Can't Believe It | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Can't Believe It

IceStorm

The High Tech Bong Monkey!
Reaction score
I'm just in shock that it's already week 5. Where did the time go? I remember it was just yesterday and everyone was bitching about not having any news in the month of June. Where did all the time go?

Think about it. Just a month ago the season just started. Now it's almost like the season is half over. Maybe it's just me. I need to have my Dolphins playing all the time, and winning. I want to bask in the glow of yet another Dolphins win for weeks to come.

Ok, who want to help me convince Paul Tagliabue that he needs to extend the season for about 3 more months? ;)

:goof:

its always like that though...the day after football is over it will feel like an eternity since th elast game. It is hard for me to work during football season bacause all I do is look at the clock getting ready for sunday...then poof all of a sudden its week 5...funny how that works. Don't even get me started on bye weeks either its like a death sentence!

:monkey: stupid slow days in between games and quick sundays!

Originally posted by DolFan31
Maybe we're all just getting a little older..hehe

:lol: :lol: No kidding, I'm 9 months away from the big 20. I know I'm going to get flamed for that comment......

THE BIG 20??????!

Originally posted by BMarion31

:lol: :lol: No kidding, I'm 9 months away from the big 20. I know I'm going to get flamed for that comment......
how about less than 4 yrs to the big 60!

Re: THE BIG 20??????!

Originally posted by dolfan06
how about less than 4 yrs to the big 60!

:lol: :lol: Yea, you have me beat. But, eventually, I'll be in your shoes, and I'll tell the youngin's.."I remember when that big eared fellow...what was his name......Fiedler......was our quarterback. Those were some joyous days......" Hopefully I'll be able to tell them how we won the big one......

Re: Re: THE BIG 20??????!

:lol: :lol: Yea, you have me beat. But, eventually, I'll be in your shoes, and I'll tell the youngin's.."I remember when that big eared fellow...what was his name......Fiedler......was our quarterback. Those were some joyous days......" Hopefully I'll be able to tell them how we won the big one......
i just hope when my grandchildren are old enough to understand, i still know what football is!:D

Re: Re: Re: THE BIG 20??????!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i just hope when my grandchildren are old enough to understand, i still know what football is!:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh you could be turning 26 when the playoffs hit. I'll take your 20 for my 26:bling:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Heh you could be turning 26 when the playoffs hit. I'll take your 20 for my 26:bling:
You know what they say, 'time flies when you're having fun'.......and "they" say that a lot:rolleyes: .

Back
Top Bottom