I Can't Believe You Guys.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Can't Believe You Guys....

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I'm ashamed to be a Phinz fan over here today...

Where are the rest of our fans???

Don't you guys have any balls at all???....

We outnumber them by a large margin, yet the rest of you choose to run for higher ground instead of standing up and fighting for our team....I don't get it.

How can you just sit there and let these idiots take over our board without doing a single thing about it???....

It's very sad IMO...:cry:

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I'm ashamed to be a Phinz fan over here today...

Where are the rest of our fans???

Don't you guys have any balls at all???....

We outnumber them by a large margin, yet the rest of you choose to run for higher ground instead of standing up and fighting for our team....I don't get it.

How can you just sit there and let these idiots take over our board without doing a single thing about it???....

It's very sad IMO...:cry:

Got nothing to do with balls man, it's about letting it bother you. They want to talk ****, so let 'em. If it bothers you that much go to the Bills board and stir **** up. It's just a bunch of useless bullsh!t anyway, just make fun of it for God's sake. jeez......smoke a bowl.....:rolleyes:

there's nothing to reply to, that's why there's not much posting. when was the last time the bills beat the dolphins anyway? "you my bitch" doesn't really open up much of a debate...

I can take smack.....But this is a joke man!!!

I can't believe these guys havn't been banned yet...

Why couldn't they at the very least move all of this crap to the "Smack Forum"???....

It's very annoying....

PS. Jaydog, What happened to your Maiden "The Trooper" avantar???......UP THE IRONS!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

You would never see this kind of crap on a Bills board. I guess there's just not that many real football fans in Mijami.

Blitz who cares. Whenever the mods get on here they'll delete all of these posts. Just ignore them. They're probably just a bunch of loser Bills fans in their teens who couldn't get a date if their life depended on it.

Seriously though I've been on BBI and the intelligence level over there is not much better. I think Bills fans poke their brains through their noses with chicken wing bones.

Its funny how these little girls think their little ramblings is smack. "You're gay" "Loser" "Cook my dinner". How about getting a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend, whichever you prefer. I was on here 2 hours ago, went to class, and came back, and these little pussies are still on here. Get a life. I bet after I get back from practice they will still be here......

I hope you're not talking about me. I'm not Cuban, and I don't even live in S. Florida. Last time a little boy like you tried being racist with me, I tossed him out with the rest of the trash. Granted you're only talking this **** because you're on a computer a thousand miles away, but you're still gonna get it from someone where you live. I can't believe this little bigot......

Originally posted by dolfan25
Hey bills phan

"How's that English as a 2nd language thing going for you?"
Look at the Canuk telling me I don't know how to speak the language! Unbelievable! Was I not using the Queen's English, eh? Still bent that Flutie left? I know you have a lot in common with Miami up there! Isn't it hockey season yet? Hasn't the CFL started yet? Stick to what you know and go watch your sister at the Sundowner! There's nothing worse than a Canadian who's a Fish fan! JERK!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

PS. Jaydog, What happened to your Maiden "The Trooper" avantar???......UP THE IRONS!!!

Here ya go Blitz...... The Trooper is back:rocker:

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Here ya go Blitz...... The Trooper is back:rocker:

EDDIE!!! EDDIE!!! EDDIE!!!

Maybe if we're lucky these jerkoffs will eventually "Run To The Hills"!!!!

UP THE IRONS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom