I Can't Breathe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Can't Breathe

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
God.........this is so awesome. I have cable TV. It's like a new world has just opened up to me. I swear, I've got the biggest sh*t-eating grin on my face. :D It's like I just got a trampoline for my 10th birthday. If you guys knew what I went through to get this done and how close I was to missing this Phins game today.............. This is unreal!! OMG I love it!! I can't believe it. This is so cool!! Muck!!

Congrats!! I know the feeling. When I got my direct TV with Sunday Ticket, I was was flying!!

Enjoy!!

Yea Muck get the tapes out,,you've open up your mouth now you got to help those of us who can't see what you're going to tape..
I'll be sending my address soon..:-)

Hey Muck aren't you suppose to go to work today at 5?

I was, but you know when it comes to the Phins, Muck's always got a plan. :p And as a result, Muck no longer has to work today. lol.

Hey Muck, and everyone else that has cable TV, I have the biggest tip for you on how to save $30 dollars a month with your cable. Listen close, call your cable company and tell them you want to stop your service, then when it is stopped you call back and say i want to get set up with Road Runner internet connection. RR works out to be about $45 a month, just a few dollars more than regular cable, but here is where it gets good. Time werner can't turn on your internet with out turning the whole house on for cable, so every jack in your house will still give your TV the wonderfull chanels that it is used to. Then you cancel your horible dial up connection internet provider, and bam you just saved money, and got connected to the internet 100X faster for free.

Originally posted by Muck
I was, but you know when it comes to the Phins, Muck's always got a plan. :p And as a result, Muck no longer has to work today. lol.

Congrats Muck.....Do you or anyone else know the exact time it will be on the sunshine net. today?

Guys.....I was lookin` at a tv guide and it lists 2 hr. coverage beginning at 4 pm. Ya`ll better turn on your tv`s just in case.

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
Congrats!! I know the feeling. When I got my direct TV with Sunday Ticket, I was was flying!!

Enjoy!!

Are you eating glue again?

Back
Top Bottom