I cant give thanks or no thanks anymore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I cant give thanks or no thanks anymore

dolphans1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the great job on the new site.

It appears for some reason I cannot give thanks or no thanks, can someone please fix that for me, if you can.

Thanks,

d-1.

Dear Forum moderators:

I respectfully come to you with a question in hopes of being answered and thus far I have not received a reply after 2 days of waiting patiently. (I know your busy and understand)

It's a simple question: I have lost the ability to give thanks to posts that I may be in a agreement with or in disagreement with.

I get this feeling that I am not liked by some, for my opinions in the past and in the current, and that I can deal with and can accept, as it simply comes with the territory, unfortunately.

But to lose the ability to give a little thanks to someone or not, I feel I deserve some sort of explanation.

Is it something on my end or on the mods end?

I have tried to send some PM's to others behind the scenes looking to find an answer or possible solution.

I am really trying hard to conform to the boards "code-of-conduct".

Respectfully, Submitted,

d-1

there is nothing wrong with your account. and I've logged in on your account and saw the icons for giving thanks etc. So try a different computer/browser etc.

Thanks WildBill13, it was on my end, I was pressing the words and not the thumbs up or down hands.

My bad...

Thanks,,,,,

d-1

WildBill beat me to it....

My trivia question was going to be: What's the difference between jelly and jam?

From what I have always heard or been told is that jelly is made from fruit juice and so it has no fruit bits in it, supposedly, and jam is made by boiling fruit and does have fruit bits.

For me, its there both worthless without peanut butter or toast.

d-1

From what I have always heard or been told is that jelly is made from fruit juice and so it has no fruit bits in it, supposedly, and jam is made by boiling fruit and does have fruit bits.

For me, its there both worthless without peanut butter or toast.

d-1

Wrong. The correct answer is: The difference between jelly and jam is that you can't jelly your dick into a girl's mouth.

Back
Top Bottom