I can't stand it anymore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can't stand it anymore

12MaN

Starter
Reaction score
Another year where the Patriots win our division. This is becoming frustrating. Why can't we put a good product on the field? Why do we always stink so bad? Whether we lose our last 2 or win them who cares? The fact of the matter is is that once again the Pats are the best and we are the worst. In years past at least we finished second but this year we are the worst in the AFC EAST. This team is not making any strides to be better, we are only getting worst and what is even more scary is that all the other teams in the division are getting better.

I know what 90% of you are going to say wait until C-PEP comes back. But is one player really going to make a diffrence? I came into this season thinking that are strongest position would be the WRs and we all know how that turned out. I have never seen a Dolphin team that lacked so much in every single aspect of the game. None of our three parts of the team are complete. The offense needs so many things that i would not know where to start. The D-Fense we all know the secondary and LBs need a shape up. And on special teams we need more speed from our return man. Wes always seems to have a creast to get to the open field, but he lacks that 6th gear to break away.

I'm not getting any younger and the more i try to defend this team against all the HATERS(Jets,Pats,and Bills fans) the more i realise that they are right. We are not headed in the right direction, this season shows how bad of a football team we are. Is there anything that a DOLFAN can be proud of about this football team. I don't think so, and what makes matters worst is that every year one of Marino's records gets broken so we will have less to brag about. Saban wants teams to hate playing us, but every team(especially in our division)love playing us because we suck. The put a W next to their calendar whenever they see us on their schedule.

I can't stand it anymore another year of this and i promised my wife i was going to boycott footbal for a year if the Pats win another division in 2007. So please Dolphins let's not let the Pats win the division again next year because if that is the case i'm going to be in for a long year in 2008.

I'll root for the Patriots not to win the division in 07 because I want Miami to win it, not because I don't want you to perform your silly boycott.

we are not going to challenge until we get consistent QB play no matter who is the QB

The Dolphins love to pick up other teams trash and attempt to work it into our system. It rarely works, and never at quarterback, but we do it anyway. When are we gonna learn the best chance at getting a franchise QB is to draft our own. I thought Saban would break the trend and was going to draft a QB. Instead he has succumb to the pressure of trading away for that god awful mess Daunte Culpepper.

Merry Christmas to all of you fine people!

The Fix was THERE...and they BLEW it.

Brees was there...and the 2nd round pick used on the Center that the Jets took....and where would we be Now????
Daunte is NOT going to do it for us.....I have seen more then enough and would glady move on from that mistake...

First off, merry christmas all.

Secondly...it's almost as if some of you who whine that Saban didn't get Brees haven't read a newspaper or magazine since February.

He failed the physical, and Pete Prisco wrote in one of his articles that whispers from within the Saints camp before the season stated he might not be ready before the season began.

Hell, does anybody remember that fan from the Saints that came over here talking smack, saying Brees was already golfing, and that Daunte wasn't progressing along? He got attacked by 99% of the populace here, and most of the people said HE was crazy.

How is it now that suddenly the same said people all of a sudden retroactively believed Brees was the right decision all along?

Revisionism.

Another year where the Patriots win our division. This is becoming frustrating. Why can't we put a good product on the field? Why do we always stink so bad? Whether we lose our last 2 or win them who cares? The fact of the matter is is that once again the Pats are the best and we are the worst. In years past at least we finished second but this year we are the worst in the AFC EAST. This team is not making any strides to be better, we are only getting worst and what is even more scary is that all the other teams in the division are getting better.

I know what 90% of you are going to say wait until C-PEP comes back. But is one player really going to make a diffrence? I came into this season thinking that are strongest position would be the WRs and we all know how that turned out. I have never seen a Dolphin team that lacked so much in every single aspect of the game. None of our three parts of the team are complete. The offense needs so many things that i would not know where to start. The D-Fense we all know the secondary and LBs need a shape up. And on special teams we need more speed from our return man. Wes always seems to have a creast to get to the open field, but he lacks that 6th gear to break away.

I'm not getting any younger and the more i try to defend this team against all the HATERS(Jets,Pats,and Bills fans) the more i realise that they are right. We are not headed in the right direction, this season shows how bad of a football team we are. Is there anything that a DOLFAN can be proud of about this football team. I don't think so, and what makes matters worst is that every year one of Marino's records gets broken so we will have less to brag about. Saban wants teams to hate playing us, but every team(especially in our division)love playing us because we suck. The put a W next to their calendar whenever they see us on their schedule.

I can't stand it anymore another year of this and i promised my wife i was going to boycott footbal for a year if the Pats win another division in 2007. So please Dolphins let's not let the Pats win the division again next year because if that is the case i'm going to be in for a long year in 2008.

Quit your crying and enjoy tonights game!

You might as well boycott them starting next week because I've come to the conclusion that I was very wrong on Nick Saban. I really thought he would bring this francise back to the playoffs but based on the things he's been saying lately and his many failed draft picks, I'm convinced I was dead wrong on him and unless he leaves and takes the Alabama job, it will be yet another mediocre season next year. So I suggest all Dolphin fans brace themselves.

First off, merry christmas all.

Secondly...it's almost as if some of you who whine that Saban didn't get Brees haven't read a newspaper or magazine since February.

He failed the physical, and Pete Prisco wrote in one of his articles that whispers from within the Saints camp before the season stated he might not be ready before the season began.

Hell, does anybody remember that fan from the Saints that came over here talking smack, saying Brees was already golfing, and that Daunte wasn't progressing along? He got attacked by 99% of the populace here, and most of the people said HE was crazy.

How is it now that suddenly the same said people all of a sudden retroactively believed Brees was the right decision all along?

Revisionism.
I don't remember that but I'll be honest. I wasn't willing to take a chance on Bees either because I saw him when he injured that shoulder against Denver and I honestly thought his career was over.

Don't worry brother, next years' fins, having already been written off by most of their OWN fans, will come out and show all the departing bandwagon fans that they should have stayed on the ride.
We're going to have an explosive offense and a deadly defense.
Don't doubt it and don't run from other teams' fans.
Proclaim it loud and proud for all to fear, the Dolphins will dominate and have a spectacular year.
Bet on it!

we are not going to challenge until we get consistent QB play no matter who is the QB
And your never going to see consistent qb play with recievers who drop the ball constantly and without a #1 reciever who plays like one, a threat to the opponent not to us. A runningback with field vision and the speed to break one more than 20 yards would help, along with an o line who can block........But yea a qb might help also........

Back
Top Bottom