i check finheaven every day 2 C what Ireland has done to improve our receivers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i check finheaven every day 2 C what Ireland has done to improve our receivers

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We hear how Ireland wants to find the best receivers for Miami yet as each day passes our best receiver is still our QB Tanehill. When is this masterful plan supposed to happen?

We hear how Ireland wants to find the best receivers for Miami yet as each day passes our best receiver is still our QB Tanehill. When is this masterful plan supposed to happen?

Who do you realistically expect to find at this point?

357gehg-1.jpg

There is really nothing he can do at this point. We are stuck with what we have. You should be checking everyday to see if Ireland still has a job rather than seeing about how the masterplan is going.

Maybe he doesn't know he can reply to already created threads, including his own?

you got a long wait as in an entire season probably before we can do anything significant to improve the position...outside of a deadline deal what we got is what we got...

you got a long wait as in an entire season probably before we can do anything significant to improve the position...outside of a deadline deal what we got is what we got...

No, it means we get to look forward to a new thread of him saying the exact same thing every couple of days throughout the season. Yippee.

No, it means we get to look forward to a new thread of him saying the exact same thing every couple of days throughout the season. Yippee.

This personifies why I am a long-standing advocate of a policy relating to earning and then forfeiting Thread-Starting privileges (and it should be a privilege!)

I am not claiming to be an Ireland fan, but he has had 1 offseason by himself under a new FO with basically every hole to fill. This type of offense doesn't live off a name WR. If this wasn't adressed that doesn't kill me. If it isn't next year it will, but I can survive this year with the amount of holes we plugged.

Back
Top Bottom