I come in peace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I come in peace

Hey guys,

I'm a Jets fan who has heard a lot about your site and figured I'd join up. Don't worry, I'm not a troll.

By the way, I'm known as Untouchable on Jetsinsider.com but it seems that someone already has that username over here so I had to shorten it to my initials.

Anyway, I'm here to have some intelligent football conversation. I hope I'll receive a warm welcome from you guys.

:monkeyr:Patriots Suck!!

Get out of here Jets are garbage!!!

Just kidding man. I actully do really appreciate talking with fans of other teams. The problem is, it's extremelly hard to find the civilized ones that one just sit around and tell you how you suck and your team is worthless. So on behalf of Finheaven, welcome aboard. If you want to talk about your Jets, go to the beast of the AFC East forum or the general NFL forum and if you want smack, take it to the depths. Post in here if you have somethin to say about the Fins. Welcome aboard dude!

UT the Jet said:
Hey guys,

I'm a Jets fan who has heard a lot about your site and figured I'd join up. Don't worry, I'm not a troll.

By the way, I'm known as Untouchable on Jetsinsider.com but it seems that someone already has that username over here so I had to shorten it to my initials.

Anyway, I'm here to have some intelligent football conversation. I hope I'll receive a warm welcome from you guys.

I love that avatar. Creative.

Welcome.

UT the Jet said:
Hey guys,

Welcome aboard ! By the looks of it you wont have any problems here.

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

And a shoutout to DolphinDevil28 for the props on my avatar.

Your football intelligence is evident by your knowledge of tyhe Patriots. Keep up the good work.

UT the Jet said:
Hey guys,

I don't like that pissing monkey thing. You won't get a warm welcome from me.

WorstTrollEver said:
I don't like that pissing monkey thing. You won't get a warm welcome from me.

Well I saw you earlier suggest that the Dolphins were at best an 8-8 team and at best 3-3 in the AFC East. We don't count those who have no idea what they are talking about.

undefeated72 said:
Your football intelligence is evident by your knowledge of tyhe Patriots. Keep up the good work.

Haha! Something I believe we all can agree on. :yes:

.......AND YOU'LL GO IN PIECES.....

:lol:

J/K

I've always wanted to reply to that that way after seeing that movie with Dolph Lundgren "I Come In Peace"

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well I saw you earlier suggest that the Dolphins were at best an 8-8 team and at best 3-3 in the AFC East. We don't count those who have no idea what they are talking about.

No, I said the Dolphins were really an 8-8 team last year. The last game of the season against our third stringers was a moral victory for New England.

Anyhoots, I like that the Jets fan came in peace. All of us AFC East brethren should try to get along.

Back
Top Bottom