I come in peace | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I come in peace

WorstTrollEver said:
No, I said the Dolphins were really an 8-8 team last year. The last game of the season against our third stringers was a moral victory for New England.

Anyhoots, I like that the Jets fan came in peace. All of us AFC East brethren should try to get along.

Well, really, they wern't an 8-8 team. Because they scored more points than the opponent 9 times. So that means they were 9-7. But you did say they were at best going to go 3-3 in the division this year and I just want to know what deranged thought caused you to think that? Please, enlighten me, tell me why you think that.

As for the AFCE foes getting along, I really don't think that will ever happen lol.

WorstTrollEver said:
Anyhoots, I like that the Jets fan came in peace. All of us AFC East brethren should try to get along.

Over your dead body. :wink:

Looking forward to some great games again against the Pats this year.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well, really, they wern't an 8-8 team. Because they scored more points than the opponent 9 times. So that means they were 9-7. But you did say they were at best going to go 3-3 in the division this year and I just want to know what deranged thought caused you to think that? Please, enlighten me, tell me why you think that.

As for the AFCE foes getting along, I really don't think that will ever happen lol.

It's not a deranged thought at all and the reasoning is actually quite simple.

The Patriots will beat your Fins twice and you will lose at Buffalo on 12/17.

Perhaps you didn't hear that Reche Caldwell is having a great training camp?

WorstTrollEver said:

*GASP*

OH NO!

NOT RECHE CALDWELL!!!!

...Please. You are letting your homerism shine through.

WorstTrollEver said:

Read what you just wrote. Seriously, are you kidding me? Reche Caldwell, he is going to carry the Pats to a division title right? HAHA!:sidelol: You're too funny.

Oh, and as for us losing to the Pats twice and the Bills once, how is that a certainty? Oh wait, the dumbesttrollever said so. Got it, can't argue with him. :shakeno: When you say AT BEST, that is obsurd. You could say there is a possibility, but not at best. Man I cannot wait till we destroy the Pats on October 8 and FINALLY, all you ignorant Pats fans will realize, the Dolphins are for real.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Read what you just wrote. Seriously, are you kidding me? Reche Caldwell, he is going to carry the Pats to a division title right? HAHA!:sidelol: You're too funny.

Oh, and as for us losing to the Pats twice and the Bills once, how is that a certainty? Oh wait, the dumbesttrollever said so. Got it, can't argue with him. :shakeno: When you say AT BEST, that is obsurd. You could say there is a possibility, but not at best. Man I cannot wait till we destroy the Pats on October 8 and FINALLY, all you ignorant Pats fans will realize, the Dolphins are for real.

They'll still find some excuse.

"Yeah, but Tom Brady didn't have his manicure this morning. It threw him off."

UT the Jet said:
Hey guys,

I'm a Jets fan who has heard a lot about your site and figured I'd join up. Don't worry, I'm not a troll.

By the way, I'm known as Untouchable on Jetsinsider.com but it seems that someone already has that username over here so I had to shorten it to my initials.

Anyway, I'm here to have some intelligent football conversation. I hope I'll receive a warm welcome from you guys.

:monkeyr:Patriots Suck!!

Hey Untouchable, glad to see you are giving FinHeaven a shot.

A few words of advice, if you are truly here to talk football.....stay out of the depths. It's not the place for serious football talk. That is reserved for the main forum and the "beasts of the east" forum. The lounge is a cool place to hang out and talk about everything except football. We also have a ladies lounge, political forum and many others that are alot of fun.

Again, glad to have you here bro.

Mike :cooldude:

WorstTrollEver said:
No, I said the Dolphins were really an 8-8 team last year. The last game of the season against our third stringers was a moral victory for New England.

yeah and you were losing when your starters were in.

to the new guy

welcome, as long as your a good intelligent football fan you wont have any problems here

WorstTrollEver said:

If your counting on Reche Caldwell your season is as good as over

WorstTrollEver said:

Reche Caldwell or Marty Booker? thats a thinker

Welcome aboard...It's nice to have a fan of a divison rival on this site that isn't a troll!!!!

Eh say what you will about the fins, just make sure it is intelligent and not an assumption I say. Other then that dont be afraid to say what you are thinking!
Welcome!!!!

Back
Top Bottom