I Come in Peace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Come in Peace

MattM

Starter
Reaction score
Like many of you I'm sure, all of the bandwagon Pats* fans who came out of the woodwork this decade (and this past year in particular) leave an incredibly bad taste in my mouth. Q. What level of character does it take to follow a winner? A. None-zip, zero, nada. And the classless way those pompous, football ignorant lowlifes lorded it over the rest of the League's fans made me sick this year. Fortunately, karma's a, well, you know, as I told some folks at patsfans.com before I was banned there for speaking the truth (with links and everything to back up my points). Great to see that they got theirs.

Where I'm going with all of this is that it got me thinking, what about folks on the other end of the ever revolving door of good and bad runs in the NFL? To all of you here posting and interested in your team after the last few years you've had, I salute you. You are fans in the truest sense of the word and an honor to your team. Let no one ever call you a frontrunner when the Fins return to prominence (although you know, as we all do, that you will almost certainly be outnumbered 3 to 1 by just such frontrunners, some of whom may even currently be Pats* fans). Please take this in the honest spirit that it's offered in, and not as a joke. I'm just so sick of those bandwagon Pats* fans (most of whom wouldn't know Andre Tippet from Andre 3000, or that the Pats lost two SBs before they won any), that I think that real fans deserve to be lauded and you guys stand out in that regard.

In terms of your future prospects, while it may take a bit (it's tough for a team to go from 1-15 to playoff contention in a year, for ex.), you guys will get there again and best of luck except for those two games a year against us.....

I can't speak for all Dolphins fan's.(You will find bandwagon fans in all sports).What I can say is you found a website here where the fan's are true to their team through thick and thin.
Glad you can join us,now all we have to work on is getting you over to the other sideline.;)

NE did go through awhile of stinking up the joint so really who's going to say what. We really can't pound our chests right now but I'm sure 3/4 years from now they'll be complaints of Dolphin bandwagon fans when Beck/Brown/Ginn (our future version of the three headed monsters/the tripplets/insert nickname here) are taking us to the super bowl over and over again. I don't mind only because it's the only time when there's really no response to our talk when your team is winning superbowls (the more fans the better).

Welcome. Good post. Yea, we're definintaly die-hard fans here.

I just wanted to say (a) congrats on today's game--you truly kicked our worthless arses. The only good for us that may come out of today's game is that it may be the last straw that gets Jauron fired.

I also thought it funny remembering this old post above--what a difference a year makes, eh? And I still have a ton of respect for all of you who stuck with your team over the last few years.....

We are living proof that change can happen. The Bills need change and this may start it for you.

Thanks ofr showing some class and stop by anytime.

Back
Top Bottom