I could cry…. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I could cry….

I haven’t seen them have any success in 30 years, so who knows? I might get scared.
Dude, dude, dude....your trolling now. If you feel this bad you should go and protest outside the stadium with signs (maybe the media sees you), send letters to the main office, call the NFL, change teams, I dont know...something that the TEAM takes notice of your disappointment. Whining on here endlessly in the way you are doing it isn't going to do anything except make your account seem like a troll account and your words will eventually be ignored....or banned.

Feel free to lead the way then
Dude I’ve been saying that for decades - if I was head coach…I guarantee we’d of had a crazy stacked o line - and I would have literally zero punters or kickers on the team. I’d rotate QBs - go for EVERY 4th down - hold receivers and destroy QBs till they were unable to play… every kickoff would be onside…no extra points only go for 2 - no field goals - tons of hail Mary’s…several crazy lateral plays a game..gratuitous late hits out of bounce to the Cole Beasley types that humiliate us on national TV annually…biggest backs in the league with several drives looking like what the Eagles do near the end zone so you’d see 3 yards and a cloud of dust…9 o lineman type and just smash my way down field - no huddles hardly ever - constant up tempo pressurized offense - and I’d literally NEVER shake hands of the opposing coach - just sprint off the field!!! You’d see / you’d be a fan bc I’d win like a mofo - no tape analysis - no elaborate plays - just do a couple things super well and finally get us back to the dance…they’d put me in the HOF but I would refuse to show up for the ceremony!!!!

It seems as though the Miami Dolphins have had enough of the “maybe next year” bullshit….

Did they really land Fangio?? Really??

This speaks volumes. What impresses me most isn’t that Ross is willing to pay mass bucks (he always has been), nor that we just might have a balanced team. O and D.

It’s that an established and highly accredited coach WANTED to come to Miami.

The guy is already mega rich, so money likely wasn’t the deciding factor (although I hear tell we set the highest paid X record again).

Too many times in the past have potential guys said no thanks. And you know Ross was willing to pay.

They (wisely) wanted no part of the shitshow this team once was.

We are that no longer.

Boys, I think they’re getting it right.

Imagine that; good players and coaches wanting to come to Miami.

I know there are a lot of reasons for this, but the three big ones for me are:
1) A proactive front office.
2) A good owner - feel free to ignore the anti-Ross brigade on this forum, players and coaches do. - LOL
3) The caliber of our new HC and how he is perceived in coaching and playing circles.

OK you "Lemmings", there is a bone for you to chew (and choke on). - LOL

Save the tears of joy for when they actually accomplish something. No more offseason championships. Demand
Dude I’ve been saying that for decades - if I was head coach…I guarantee we’d of had a crazy stacked o line - and I would have literally zero punters or kickers on the team. I’d rotate QBs - go for EVERY 4th down - hold receivers and destroy QBs till they were unable to play… every kickoff would be onside…no extra points only go for 2 - no field goals - tons of hail Mary’s…several crazy lateral plays a game..gratuitous late hits out of bounce to the Cole Beasley types that humiliate us on national TV annually…biggest backs in the league with several drives looking like what the Eagles do near the end zone so you’d see 3 yards and a cloud of dust…9 o lineman type and just smash my way down field - no huddles hardly ever - constant up tempo pressurized offense - and I’d literally NEVER shake hands of the opposing coach - just sprint off the field!!! You’d see / you’d be a fan bc I’d win like a mofo - no tape analysis - no elaborate plays - just do a couple things super well and finally get us back to the dance…they’d put me in the HOF but I would refuse to show up for the ceremony!!!!
This explains why you are the highly regarded head coach in the NFL that you are….

…you are, right?

I mean, who could argue with such a game plan, such aggression?

Put you in the Hall, but you’re too cool to show up, huh?

Seek help. Gain employment. Quit the drugs. You’ll be a better person.

I’m kidding of course. You just keep doing you. In a few years when you turn 18 you can hang with us. We’ll wait.

Lol. I still find it amazing that we won more than one game that year. That was the worst roster I ever saw.
You're right and some of the early games that year were absolute horror shows. We lost the first four games of the season by a combined score of 163-26

I try to be positive on the boards because I grew up when the Fins were a hallmark franchise. Last year was a blast that the Fins actually had fantasy skill players that people wanted. Hopefully, the Fins can continue building on the defensive side if Fangio comes here.

Make no mistake though, this Fins era with a 20+ year playoff win drought has been awful for those that grew up during it.

It seems as though the Miami Dolphins have had enough of the “maybe next year” bullshit….

Did they really land Fangio?? Really??

This speaks volumes. What impresses me most isn’t that Ross is willing to pay mass bucks (he always has been), nor that we just might have a balanced team. O and D.

It’s that an established and highly accredited coach WANTED to come to Miami.

The guy is already mega rich, so money likely wasn’t the deciding factor (although I hear tell we set the highest paid X record again).

Too many times in the past have potential guys said no thanks. And you know Ross was willing to pay.

They (wisely) wanted no part of the shitshow this team once was.

We are that no longer.

Boys, I think they’re getting it right.
Is it finally official? What will you say if it turns out Fangio doesn't end up here?

Save the tears of joy for when they actually accomplish something. No more offseason championships. Demand more.
Preach on brother!! You hit the nail on the head with this comment. I know we made the playoffs but this season was a disappointment.

Imagine that; good players and coaches wanting to come to Miami.

I know there are a lot of reasons for this, but the three big ones for me are:
1) A proactive front office.
2) A good owner - feel free to ignore the anti-Ross brigade on this forum, players and coaches do. - LOL
3) The caliber of our new HC and how he is perceived in coaching and playing circles.

OK you "Lemmings", there is a bone for you to chew (and choke on). - LOL
Raymond… respectfully…IMO bad, embarrassing owner whose name is attached to at least 4 “gates”.. whose only saving grace is he will spend money. How he left Tua hanging is a disgrace, and as far as I know Ross has never come out and said I’m sorry, or “I made a mistake.”
As to the FO… I’ll wager Fangio is a McD hire. I’m willing to give it another year, only because Grier stood up to Flo.
That said, I stand with you as to a feeling the negative karma may be on its way out. 9-8… and in the playoffs, when 10-7 didn’t. 🙏

Raymond… respectfully…IMO bad, embarrassing owner whose name is attached to at least 4 “gates”.. whose only saving grace is he will spend money. How he left Tua hanging is a disgrace, and as far as I know Ross has never come out and said I’m sorry, or “I made a mistake.”
As to the FO… I’ll wager Fangio is a McD hire. I’m willing to give it another year, only because Grier stood up to Flo.
That said, I stand with you as to a feeling the negative karma may be on its way out. 9-8… and in the playoffs, when 10-7 didn’t. 🙏

None are so blind as those who do not see.
Take your blinders off.

We are not talking about the Cowboys owner.
We are talking about a man who used his own funding to improve the stadium.
We are talking about a man who offers personal training in the players during the off season, to show them business management skills that are commensurate with their new, large incomes.
We are talking about a man who makes reasonably well thought out ideas when dealing with his obligation as an owner.

If you find yourself in disagreement with how he handles things with the Dolphins, you have demeaned yourself; something that will be in the back of my mind when I read any more of your posts.

Back
Top Bottom