i could make a blanket with all the threads that have been moved.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i could make a blanket with all the threads that have been moved..

Built2Win

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know people like to keep things on topic
though its kinda slow around dolphins camp and all we can do at this point is speculate.
threads like the sanchize in hot water and others are pretty hot threads that would bring out a good laugh.
it wouldn't hurt to leave some of the draft speculation threads where people post them.. just my 2 cents..:tongue:

There is a reason why these other forums exist and everyone has access to them. Separating these threads help people to sort through what they are looking for.

By the way, I just moved your "don't move threads" thread. ;)

i see the logic but 85 % of the people use the dolphins thread most of the time..
Reading the sanchize thread made my day today and i wouldn't have found it in the other section beast of the east..

I think its pretty obvious where draft threads belong. if there is a legit rumor about the dolphins in relation to a player, then fine I can see the arguement. but speculation about every player out there? draft forum.

i see the logic but 85 % of the people use the dolphins thread most of the time..
Reading the sanchize thread made my day today and i wouldn't have found it in the other section beast of the east..

Dude some freindly advice. Click on the new posts taba on the top left of the screen. It pulls up all threads that have been recently posted in and allows you see what people are talking about on all the boards. You will miss less things that way. Dont just search the mainboard you will get more out of what the site offers.

If it's a "Let's draft __________" or "(such and such college prospect), should we draft" or "(college prospect's name here)'s workout #s", and so on, then they'll be in the Draft forum.

It's not like there are secret walls around here barring people from viewing different threads. Want info on the draft and prospective picks we may make? That's why there's a Draft forum. Want a place to shoot the ****? That's the Lounge. Want to see hot chicks? Ladies Lounge, etc.

You get the point.

If it's a "Let's draft __________" or "(such and such college prospect), should we draft" or "(college prospect's name here)'s workout #s", and so on, then they'll be in the Draft forum.

It's not like there are secret walls around here barring people from viewing different threads. Want info on the draft and prospective picks we may make? That's why there's a Draft forum. Want a place to shoot the ****? That's the Lounge. Want to see hot chicks? Ladies Lounge, etc.

You get the point.

Thats a damn usefull map you just laid out. Is there anyway I could get you to email me a copy of that? :lol:

If you'd like, I could copy and paste. I should tack that on the front page of the main forum.

Back
Top Bottom