I definately would not bet on this game (even if I could) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I definately would not bet on this game (even if I could)

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
I have absolutely NO IDEA whatsoever as to who I am going to pick in his Phins-Jets game. I do believe we are the better team. But, we have been playing like such total crap and the Jets have been playing so damn good lately, I don't like our chances. If we play OUR game, we can and will win. But we haven't played OUR game since Fiedler was healthy. I have lost all my confidence in Lucas and don't have much in Rosenfels. Our offensive line has been playing patty cake the last two or three weeks. Dixon is back, but he's still injured. The offense is a total mess. Also, our defense has played horrible on the road this season. Pennington will pick Madison and Freeman apart. Madison has been very unreliable on the road this season and in all 3 games we lost (including the Bills game at home). If Madison steps up and makes more plays than he gives up, and we control the clock, we should win. But we haven't done that the last two weeks which is why I have no idea how to predict. At the beginning of the week, I had a horrible feeling about this game, but each day since, it's been getting better and better. So here it goes:

Miami 21
New York Jets 21

Yup, that's right. Right now I am calling for a tie. LMAO. I have no idea what to do so for guru on Sunday morning, I'm just gonna throw something out. And for the weekly writers' picks (which will be posted as soon as Frank sends his picks, cough cough), I will just write what I feel. Lol.

i would bet 100 on the jets and have the phone right next to me ready to collect.

NY Jets 31
Miami vanilla 10

watch the wheels come off

watch Tom Olividotti ............i mean jim bates lose his job along with about fifteen other players.:fire:

I wouldn't bet on this game either were playing like crap, and the Jets are on a roll.

Finfan, I'm sick of your crap, from now on I'm just going to ignore you. You're a Jets fan in disguise aren't you? I'm sure you were one of the ones who thought we would go 16-0 at the beginning of the year, and then when we lost a game, it was "Oh ****, the season is over, we lost one ****in game and we're only going 15-1 now, we suck!"

This game, IMO, is going to come down to whether or not: Lucas will screw up(again), Ricky having a big day, and our LB's and S's allowing screens turning into big plays.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Finfan, I'm sick of your crap, from now on I'm just going to ignore you. You're a Jets fan in disguise aren't you? I'm sure you were one of the ones who thought we would go 16-0 at the beginning of the year, and then when we lost a game, it was "Oh ****, the season is over, we lost one ****in game and we're only going 15-1 now, we suck!"

ok whatever. you believe what you want to believe, but you dont have to live like a refugee. i never said the season was lost. i simply said this is the same old story, same old song and dance. have fun with it.

Originally posted by booyeah_
This game, IMO, is going to come down to whether or not: Lucas will screw up(again), Ricky having a big day, and our LB's and S's allowing screens turning into big plays.

and sam madison giving up a big play to coles
and mark Dixon actually making it through the game
and Norv Turner getting rid of the damn end around
and ricky actually running the ball cus we are up in the score and not down 14 points
and...............................you get my point? probably not.

Back
Top Bottom