I do not like the way its been going down lately... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I do not like the way its been going down lately...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Fiedler has surgery, trying to pursue more D-Line,missing out on T-Buck, etc etc....Damn I hope Wannsted knows what he's doing a worser record than 11-5 is just unexceptable....:yell:

Hey West Coast, calm down big guy. It'll be ok! It's still way early. Jay should be back by the start of the pre-season games. I don't see him missing too much actual game time.

As for trying to pursue more DL help, what is wrong with that? Last I checked, you are ALWAYS supposed to try to make your team better. I'd be concerned if they were NOT trying to improve.

As for "missing" out on T-Buck, I will pose this question.
Don't you think that if they REALLY wanted him, they would have put forth a better effort to bid for his services? He would have been a nice addition, and a solid pickup, but it can hardly be categorized as catestpophic by not being able to sign a dime-back position challenger!

I applaud your passion. But your concern on these issues is a little bit unfounded at this time IMO.

Go fins!!!

Originally posted by Angneli
A little worried about Fiedler are we WCoast? jk

Yes I really am, Its no fun when your QB has surgery.I want my team to compete at full speed. and after the post Blitzkrieg put up
Im a lil worried again.......but, with all said and done our bet is still on!!!:lol:

Cool. Honestly I hope he's not hurt. If my team is going to get better we need to play Miami at their best.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Fiedler has surgery, trying to pursue more D-Line,missing out on T-Buck, etc etc....Damn I hope Wannsted knows what he's doing a worser record than 11-5 is just unexceptable....:yell:
my #1 concern going into PS is the health of the DL close behind the health of the OL and now Jay's health is #3. But it is definitely too early to worry. If we have no viable replacement for DG at DT (i.e. Chester is still out) and no LT by the middle of August, then I am upset. :cry:

But the #1 thing going into PS s/b the optimism of finally getting to see RW in aqua and orange in pads :cool: :D

Back
Top Bottom