I do not want the Jets to win ,but I hope they do for the tank | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I do not want the Jets to win ,but I hope they do for the tank

CSONKA1966

Active Roster
Reaction score
I wish we could go out and crush the Jets. Gase sucks as a head coach. The guy gave up on us. I would love to crush him and media would demand he be fired after losing to the tank dolphins, however the Bengals would control the draft if we win. Such a hard pill to swallow.Plus with 1 win we might also lose out on Chase Young

There are a few positives to them winning. We continue the tank and the more wins Gase gets, the lower his picks get. I want the Jets to go 8-8 every year.

Playing the jets over the years have been crazy the worst team wins at least half the time or more.

I'll take one against the Jets. It bothers me Gase still has a job in the NFL and that needs to be corrected.
There's no point in tanking to the degree we have unless we get the first pick. However, I live in NJ and would love to see the media shitstorm if the Fins beat the Jets. It would be ****ing amazing.

There's no point in tanking to the degree we have unless we get the first pick. However, I live in NJ and would love to see the media ****storm if the Fins beat the Jets. It would be ****ing amazing.

It would probably get Gase fired lol

There are a few positives to them winning. We continue the tank and the more wins Gase gets, the lower his picks get. I want the Jets to go 8-8 every year.

Anybody who believes a fan has any affect on the game and thanks them for the meaningless win should be banned for shear stupidity. I bet we will see it though if we win one, in fact I bet it will be a thread title.

There's no point in tanking to the degree we have unless we get the first pick. However, I live in NJ and would love to see the media ****storm if the Fins beat the Jets. It would be ****ing amazing.
I still think teams are gonna be safe with 1 this year. 2 will knock ya out though.

I'll take one against the Jets. It bothers me Gase still has a job in the NFL and that needs to be corrected.

Don’t let your animosity of the guy cloud your judgment. As much as I’d like to see him lose every game and get booed out of New York with his head hanging in shame, the truth is that the longer he’s the coach of the Jets the easier taking division titles will be down the road

Why does anyone want Gase fired? He sucks as a HC so let the jets keep him for as long as possible. I don't want the jets with a higher pick than us one again. I want them to pick middle of the pack every year.

Back
Top Bottom