I do not want the Jets to win ,but I hope they do for the tank | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I do not want the Jets to win ,but I hope they do for the tank

Why does anyone want Gase fired? He sucks as a HC so let the jets keep him for as long as possible. I don't want the jets with a higher pick than us one again. I want them to pick middle of the pack every year.
I don't want to see Gase fired. I want to see him get grilled relentlessly in press conferences and ripped by fans on talk radio. I don't know why, but I find it very enjoyable.

What has the world come to. Phins fans wanting to lose to the Jets.
I can't bring myself to want a loss to the Jets especially if Gase is coach. Good thing what I want has no impact on the outcome.

This Team needs to Beat the Jets. Both games.!! So what if we get the 2nd or 3rd over all pick in the Draft. 1-15 will be the worst season ever for the Miami Dolphins. No 0-16 ever.!! As for the Tank for Tua.. That guy seems to have ankle problems. With our line as it is he will spend most of his short career running for his life.!!
We need to Beat the Jets and beat them Good.!! like 30 to Zip here at Home and then 20 to Zip in NY.

Don’t let your animosity of the guy cloud your judgment. As much as I’d like to see him lose every game and get booed out of New York with his head hanging in shame, the truth is that the longer he’s the coach of the Jets the easier taking division titles will be down the road
Yeah I get that. There's just something about his pompousness that really irks me. Not really like the Jets have been competitive anytime recently anyways.

Anybody who believes a fan has any affect on the game and thanks them for the meaningless win should be banned for shear stupidity. I bet we will see it though if we win one, in fact I bet it will be a thread title.
I bet it will be a thread title too.
Reminicient of the "Tank For Tua" thread.:woot:

Gase will probably not be fired . He brought in his own General Manager in Douglas, It is fun to watch him destroy Sam, He only ran Bell 9 xs against a Jacksonville team that was giving up almost 5 yds per carry,while his qb got sacked 8 times. His best player on defense wants out. I want Gase to coach the Jets for 20 yrs. His o-line has given up 17 sacks in 2 weeks. I believe Gases record is 1-9 in the last 10 games. Then the way he has handled his guards injury, I love it. Most teams tank for a franchise QB, Gases Jets tank after they got him and spend over 100 million on free agents,. Hopefully Flores will allow us to crush them for 3 quarters and then pull out the tank.

I don't want to see Gase fired. I want to see him get grilled relentlessly in press conferences and ripped by fans on talk radio. I don't know why, but I find it very enjoyable.
I knew before the season even began that I was going to enjoy watching Gase go down in flames in NY. There's no place like NY for in your face media types and Gase, like Saban and BB, hate to be questioned about anything. I knew he was going to pull his hate down past his nose and give short dodgy answers. He's such a tool!

We going get luck and win one game this yr. If our coaches don't t get in way.

All I read was the title, rooting for the jets to win? I want to puke in someone else's mouth really bad.

Back
Top Bottom