I don`t blame the players today ............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don`t blame the players today ............

scottieUK

Starter
Reaction score
................. they played well, I blame the coaches. That`s few times now that the loss is down to coaching, I`m beginning to wonder..........

no need to wonder any longer, played not to lose hoping for a big defensive play to bail their sorry asses out. I've seen enough of Philbin

The offense scored 0 points in the second half. The D also gave up 80 yards in their final drive, including a 4th and 10 on their own 20. The players must take a portion of the blame too, ridiculous to give them a pass just because our coaching sucks balls.

The fault is both the coaching and the players. Today was a disappointment.

Agreed.. Defense did their job for most part except when it really counted. Offense, dismal. Too slow to put up points on the board and again when it counted,Haha... Nah... Here doing some cleaning for Nishaynes' birthday tomorrow. failed to capitalize on turn overs/ great field positions. Play calling is brutal! On 2nd and 2, they call a screen pass for a loss of 6? RUN THE BALL! Can't be surprised of the loss. Phins don't deserve to win that game anyways.

Not much different than the second half of the Cincy game. The defense had to put points on the board for us to close that game out.

Back
Top Bottom