I Done Did It(tattoo) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Done Did It(tattoo)

No? It’s not your body so it shouldn’t matter as long as it’s not impacting the health of others around them

Answering a question with a question is a sure sign someone doesn't know how to answer a question. - LOL

HINT: Try again, but without the question mark.

I got the tattoo for myself, sorry I don't really gaf about the haters. I guess its trashy? Because people never ever get tattoos showing what they are passionate about... Don't brush your teeth, **** white smiles!

Do
I got the tattoo for myself, sorry I don't really gaf about the haters. I guess its trashy? Because people never ever get tattoos showing what they are passionate about... Don't brush your teeth, **** white smiles!
Do whatever pleases you..to hell with the rest!

Interesting sidenote, in the kind of places that @Jamesw once/still? frequents, most of the ladies are all inked up. They are affectionately referred to as "Tramp Stamps".

Do

Do whatever pleases you..to hell with the rest!

Interesting sidenote, in the kind of places that @Jamesw once/still? frequents, most of the ladies are all inked up. They are affectionately referred to as "Tramp Stamps".
A tramp stramp is always in reference to the lame tats some girls get right above their ass...usually a butterfly

Can you guys just call me "Tramp Stamp"?..From
now on...Please?

A tramp stramp is always in reference to the lame tats some girls get right above their ass...usually a butterfly

Can you guys just call me "Tramp Stamp"?..From
now on...Please?
call u whatever make you happy mate 😂

You don’t need to explain your decisions to others bro. As you can see in my profile pic, I’m covered in tattoos, many of which commemorate things that are important to me. My grandfather was a B-24 bomber and he and I were very close (he taught me to box). I got his bomb group and plane tattooed on my arm sleeve after he passed away and I see that number just about EVERY single day somewhere. I served my country in places some people wouldn’t want to step foot in, and some of these people are the same ones that are judgmental. I had a lady tell me in the elevator at work one time that I need to read my Bible more because I had tattoos (none are deragatory by the way). I wanted to say, um, you know the Bible says not to be judgmental right, but I just kept my mouth shut and let it go. I would also be the first one to jump in if this lady needed some kind of help. I guess what I’m trying to say is don’t ever give an ish about what other people think of you based off of physical appearance.

P
“Look at me” art? It’s more of an identifier. I’ll leave it there.
My tats are covered wearing a short sleeve tee mostly...I guess I could let people undress me if I need the "look at me once identifier".

And he used identifier, everyone flush and run, the feds are gonna do a sweep.

P

My tats are covered wearing a short sleeve tee mostly...I guess I could let people undress me if I need the "look at me once identifier".

And he used identifier, everyone flush and run, the feds are gonna do a sweep.
Not the kind of identifier I was referring to.

Back
Top Bottom