I Dont blame our Coaches or Players..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Dont blame our Coaches or Players.....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I dont blame our Coaches, (Although Norv and Wanny are OLD SCHOOL & therefore VERY predictable) its not their fault, Nor is it Fiedlers fault or any other player.....the only true person I would blame is ...Mr. Huizenga for putting up so long with all this crap....He should know better & know when its time for a change.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
I dont blame our Coaches, (Although Norv and Wanny are OLD SCHOOL & therefore VERY predictable) its not their fault, Nor is it Fiedlers fault or any other player.....the only true person I would blame is ...Mr. Huizenga for putting up so long with all this crap....He should know better & know when its time for a change.

I believe that is the only solace to take from this horrid game.....

Huzienga should finally be ready to make some sweeping changes.......

The lost era of Dolphins football, the Wanny/Fiedler era, will finally be over after this year.

I don't know if you can BLAME Huizenga...after all, some people just don't know football. Apparently, he is one of them.

Huizenga is a business man. Of course he doesn't know football. If he did, he'd be coaching instead of owning. And that's why he lets his football people do their jobs.

Originally posted by Muck
Huizenga is a business man. Of course he doesn't know football. If he did, he'd be coaching instead of owning. And that's why he lets his football people do their jobs.

Huizenga knows garbage right?
Take it from there guys.:lol:

Originally posted by Predaphin34

i am going to wipe a tear from my eye now.

I think we should leave Fielder as our qb and hope he gets better..

Give him a few more years to improve...He's only had 3 1/2 yrs to do that...I think he's going to be great..

Originally posted by BATMAN
I think we should leave Fielder as our qb and hope he gets better..

Give him a few more years to improve...He's only had 3 1/2 yrs to do that...I think he's going to be great..

:sleep:

hey batman we dont have 5 more years to wait on this loser he is as good as he is going to get he has been in the league long enough what you got today is what we have been getting for 4 years no improvement!!

The bright side...

Wanny will be gone! We had better get a good replacement. I am sick of this garbage coaching. The time has come for a new coach and a new QB in Miami. We need a change!!!!!!!!

and by the way what the hell makes you think that fiedler is going to be great?? tell us i really would like to know.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Well look what the cat drug in!!

Tatonka! Hello stranger.

sup bud.

love your sig... my dream draft would be sean taylor in the first round and chad lavalais in the second.

Back
Top Bottom