I don't care | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't care

We will pick 6th or if JAX lose 5th, in the end the win didn't effect us too much, important if we are looking at a QB we stayed ahead of the Chargers which on SoS we do.

A se
We don't care now, but we may a few years from now. Oh well. It's worth it in the meantime to see the end of the Patriots dynasty.

Got to give a ton of credit (and apology) to Flores though. At beginning of season I didn't think he had it. But he has proven to be far more than just a glorified position coach. That's the most encouraging thing.

Now Grier just needs to figure out how to draft.

If Skins, Lions and Giants all win today, it will hurt though. That could have been a transformative player.
A semi pro team ended the dynasty on the road, and had no shot at burrow anyway. I'm not trying to be hyperbolic, but this seems legit

I'll gladly eat my crow. After the first two games, I thought this franchise would never recover and this plan would never work.

After the way the Dolphins finished the season, I think free agents will want to come here. I think players will be happy to be drafted here.

Now we just have to win the offseason.

Well Lions folded so we weren’t passing them in the draft..have to see on the rest.

If you have some self respect, and I believe this team has a lot of it, they will never look back at this hoping it went differently.

Please, 5 years from now no one will remember or care about this game when Chase Young is destroying QBs. It's probably unlikely that Lions, Giants and Skins will all win, so ultimately it may not matter, but if they do and Dolphins lost out on that talent, it will suck more in the long run.

I'll gladly eat my crow. After the first two games, I thought this franchise would never recover and this plan would never work.

After the way the Dolphins finished the season, I think free agents will want to come here. I think players will be happy to be drafted here.

Now we just have to win the offseason.

It will be hard to win the offseason without a real QB option available. Flores and staff did a great job to finish the season, but ultimately, if they don't land a legit young QB soon, they will be out the door by 2022.

Flores fate is now in the hands of Grier finding that QB without a #1 pick. If history is any indication, that is a bit worrisome.

Please, 5 years from now no one will remember or care about this game when Chase Young is destroying QBs. It's probably unlikely that Lions, Giants and Skins will all win, so ultimately it may not matter, but if they do and Dolphins lost out on that talent, it will suck more in the long run.

You really don't believe with all their Picks Miami will not find a good Pass-Rusher and a good QB?

Nobody in a few years will care what we could have had by just losing.

We might not be getting the quarterback people thought, but we did get something much much better... A top tier coaching staff. A championship possible coaching staff.

I don't feel like I'm riding a high on this, they have, inarguably, the worst talent in the NFL. Only a quality coach can bring this much fire and competitiveness with this pile of poo. Great great job.

Love it. Even the pile of poo comment. You curse like Philip Rivers.

You really don't believe with all their Picks Miami will not find a good Pass-Rusher and a good QB?

Nobody in a few years will care what we could have had by just losing.

Some drafts don't even have ONE good QB... Very unlikely that the Dolphins will find their answer at QB in this draft the way it is looking right now. They could always luck into someone like Seahawks did with Wilson, but its still very much a longshot.

Back
Top Bottom