I dont get it. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont get it.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Why does everyone want Ronnie Brown.Is it because he ran a good 40 time.That to me is not football.Benson is the best coming out in this draft.He played well in collage.Brown played well too,but i dont like that whole thing with sharing carries with him and Williams.My friend brother goes to auburn and he told me Williams is the #1 man up here.They all love ronnie but williams is the show up in Auburn..I think Benson is going to be the best because he took a full load on himself.Ronnie came in with fresh legs when Defences were a little tired.Im not big on that..Benson is not ricky...Just got my ESPN MAG:roflmao:

Ronnie Brown is a FREAK.. Scouts are drooling over him.. He will be a good player in the NFL.

Thats what people are kind of concerned about with Benson, that he was THE WHOLE SHOW at Texas. RB is by far the most grueling position in football and when you have that much milage on you in college, its going to cause some concern in the pros. Now, Im not knocking Benson, he had an excellent carrer there, but I just feel Williams or Brown would be better for the Phins. Just my opinion.

Seminole51 said:
Thats what people are kind of concerned about with Benson, that he was THE WHOLE SHOW at Texas. RB is by far the most grueling position in football and when you have that much milage on you in college, its going to cause some concern in the pros. Now, Im not knocking Benson, he had an excellent carrer there, but I just feel Williams or Brown would be better for the Phins. Just my opinion.
It makes sence to me what you said ...Good Point

Why does everyone want Ronnie Brown.Is it because he ran a good 40 time.That to me is not football.

It's kinda funny. EVERYONE had Benson pegged as the best RB till Brown had the good workout. For some reason, everyone shifted from judging on field performances to 40 times. Honestly the only reason I'd like to get Brown is his fit in the offense, because apart from that, Benson the best back in the draft.

Seminole51 said:

Very good point. Benson got the job done in college, but he has got the charecteristics of an NFL flop.

kingfin said:
Why does everyone want Ronnie Brown.Is it because he ran a good 40 time.That to me is not football.Benson is the best coming out in this draft.He played well in collage.Brown played well too,but i dont like that whole thing with sharing carries with him and Williams.My friend brother goes to auburn and he told me Williams is the #1 man up here.They all love ronnie but williams is the show up in Auburn..I think Benson is going to be the best because he took a full load on himself.Ronnie came in with fresh legs when Defences were a little tired.Im not big on that..Benson is not ricky...Just got my ESPN MAG:roflmao:

i think c benson is the better back but brown may be a better fit with our new offensive system. I would not be disappointed with either one.

touborg said:
It's kinda funny. EVERYONE had Benson pegged as the best RB till Brown had the good workout. For some reason, everyone shifted from judging on field performances to 40 times. Honestly the only reason I'd like to get Brown is his fit in the offense, because apart from that, Benson the best back in the draft.

thats why we wont pick Benson, because Brown is the better fit for this team....its not BPA its who fits....

The thing is we don't know for sure which RB fits our system best because we still don't know what type of offense we will be running. Only Saban and our O.C know exactly what type of back will fit in our scheme. So we really don't know which RB fits.

kingfin said:

Actually the best back for the best price is Arrington. No other running back ran for over 100 yds every game last season...and at appx 2000 yds in what 12-13 games...that's enough for me to know he's the guy I would want...especially after I watched the USC vs CAL game...if he can run for over 100 yds against them...he's as sure as you can get.

kingfin said:
.Ronnie came in with fresh legs when Defences were a little tired.Im not big on that..Benson is not ricky...Just got my ESPN MAG:roflmao:

Brown and Cadillac did split time while at Auburn, but by no means did Brown only come in when "defenses were tired". Both of them played a lot and there were a LOT of times when they were on the field together. Brown in the slot or at HB. Look at the numbers.

Ronnie Brown Fits better into Linehans system witch places an emphasis on recieving out of the back field. Ronnie IS a freak at running back and a strong reciever as well.

fishypete said:
Actually the best back for the best price is Arrington. No other running back ran for over 100 yds every game last season...and at appx 2000 yds in what 12-13 games...that's enough for me to know he's the guy I would want...especially after I watched the USC vs CAL game...if he can run for over 100 yds against them...he's as sure as you can get.
:roflmao::lolcry:
That PAC-10 buddy, the PAC-10. There is no Defense. Give me an SEC back anyday.

BirHead22 said:
Ronnie Brown Fits better into Linehans system witch places an emphasis on recieving out of the back field. Ronnie IS a freak at running back and a strong reciever as well.

:roflmao::lolcry:
That PAC-10 buddy, the PAC-10. There is no Defense. Give me an SEC back anyday.

Your gonna tell me that USC has no defense?

If he was so great, why did he split time? Its cus he is a different type of RB than Caddy. Caddy made the big plays and ronnie drove home the power. They can both recieve out of the backfield. All this talk about ronnie being better out of the backfield is pure speculation in regards to being better than Caddy. Anyone who looks at Caddy and his running ability would say caddy is a better pure runner with the ball than any of them.

You have to ask yourself:
What good is speed when your running into people 2 and 3 people at a time?Caddy does not run into people, he makes them miss and then he's gone!

Back
Top Bottom