I Don't Get Some Fans.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Don't Get Some Fans....

Lilseb93

This Is My House
Reaction score
Many of us knew Matt Moore was not a franchise QB, but a career back-up. People who have spent all week defending him are going to turn on him now.

I'm sick of Dolphin homers always saying "You guys want to throw a rookie QB into the fire, and then you'll abandon him and blame the coaching staff if he struggles. You guys would find something to complain about if the Phins won the Super Bowl." Stop assuming.For the fans who always bash people who want a QB, how can you call them bad fans? We suck every year but they still remain fans. I've been a fan for 18 years; I've don't remember the Dolphins ever being good. How can I be a fair weather fan if I've been through more heartbreak than you can imagine? I'm still here.

We've become such a sad franchise. Full of negative and cynical people. A losing product on the field every year. More Eagle fans in the stadium than Dolfans. Where's the real Miami Dolphins? I can't have one season to enjoy?

How can anyone continue to support Sparano? We're so used to losing that 8-8 sounds good.

It's time to get our franchise QB, our young upcoming coach, and turn this nightmare around. I'm not saying we'll instantly be a SB contender with a new franchise QB, but at least we'd be heading in the right direction.

What's the point of complaining about what fans want? Nothing anyone says or no fan opinion is going to change the product on the field. Ross will finally wake up (hopefully) and make the necessary changes including replacing Sparano and finding a franchise QB. He's going to realize sooner than later, that staying the course has gotten us nowhere and it'll hit his wallet if it hasn't already. Whether people still want Sparano to stay doesn't matter a lick now. Today's effort shows that Sparano must go.

I've said all along that matt moore is average. I've said he has an injury history. I've been bashed time and time again for that. Now he's hurt again....

some call me a hater, I just simply call it being realistic.

I've said all along that matt moore is average. I've said he has an injury history. I've been bashed time and time again for that. Now he's hurt again....

some call me a hater, I just simply call it being realistic.

Yah I've been called a hater for not saying he's our next franchise QB as well.

Yah I've been called a hater for not saying he's our next franchise QB as well.

I'm with ya. I can't stand the bipolarness. Last week half the board thought Moore was our next franchise, he was top tier, etc. OBVIOUSLY he is a back-up. If your back-up QB can come in and win games, thats awesome. For that reason, I'm all for keeping him. But for the love of God I want Barkley or RGIII

Back
Top Bottom