I don't have a problem with Turner... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't have a problem with Turner...

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
We ran 39 offensive plays this week...39!!!!!!!! the lowest in the NFL the entire year!...if you count the kneel down by Fiedler at the half and the 2 Hail marys...we ran 36plays...36plays!!!!!! the entire game...when were we going to run the ball....I just looked at the game again....we didn't play bad off...we just never had the ball...one drive ended in a interception...one ended by a dropped pass....another by a penalty(McMichael)...we almost put up 3 touchdowns on 36 plays....we couldn't get off the fiels on 3rd down...that is what killed us!!!!

Finally, someone who realizes that you can't get the ball to Ricky 30 times when you run 39 plays. Thanks NYPhinFan, someone finally gets it.

This is a self fullfing prophecy. The offense made mistakes not allowing them to use the game plan, but if the offense was prepared for the game would they have made the mistakes? If Ricky would have taken advantage of the runs he had wouldn't he have had more carries? The defense gave the offense the oppurtunity to win the game, and that all you can really ask. The entire offense choked on the chances. If it were a game where 1 player turned it over 6 times you don't bring Norv's name up, but his whole offense was guilty of dropping the ball; thus, Norv dropped the ball.

Back
Top Bottom