I dont know about D.G. playing D.E......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont know about D.G. playing D.E.........

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Daryl Gardner is BIG and i think moving him to end will probably not be a good Idea......I say he should rotate with Chester and Bowens. however if he does play end I dont think anybody will be able to run on us. Ive seen D.G. play Def. end his rookie Yr. and why do you think they moved him to DT. he is way bettter at DT. Well lets hope it works out......

Trade for Williams...
Sign Kruetz.....
San Diego here we come.......

Yeah we`ll see. He needs to drop 20-30 lbs. That will increase his quickness and the weight loss will mean less strain on his back. Hopefully he`ll be a force to reckon with opposite JT. Should be interesting. imo it`s a good move. Of course he`ll play running downs only.........then bring in a speed guy for pass. downs. Could work BIG!

and if it doesnt bug deal we can rotate with a few DT. but i really think it addresses our biggest need, run D.

I think it is ingenius. He won't take the beeten he has come accustomed to, and as said he would be able to lose weight. No guard-center combo could stop him so i doubt any T will be able to shut him down. He is 6' 6'' playing the more upright postion of DE he should be able to bat many passes if he doesn't make it to the qb. Who ru going to double team JT or DG?

If he gets the DE position down, he`ll be invaluable at injury rotation between DE and DT. Like kenny Mixon only better!! I`m really stoked on this move and will follow it closely. As far as the rest of the defense we look pretty solid, tho imo we need better depth at Lb and bring in someone via draft to challenge Rodgers.

I`ll wait for the offense to sort itself out before I humbly comment...........tho it`s starting to look.........well I won`t even say until we get "you know who" AND "you know who" Sighned!!

PLEASE:cry: :D

How big was Reggie White?

I think Gardener can make the move he is very lean and doesn't have much body fat.

:jumper: I'm starting to get excited Ricky, Olin and the other moves that are being made it looks like we could go deep into the playoffs. And BEAT THE JETS

Originally posted by JimmyNock
I think Gardener can make the move he is very lean and doesn't have much body fat.
no doubt Daryl is one of the few DT's that are built like a large version of a DE as opposed to a having a nice immovable gut stucking out.

I think he is missing 2 toes on 1 foot, but that piece of info. is coming from back in '95 in my memory banks ;) :lol:

Somehow I rembered him missing all his toes. You`re prob. right........too tough to play football without ANY toes. Im glad he`s still with us in any event. He`s one of only 2 left from the Shula days (I believe). The other being Ruddy, and soon he`ll be gone..........I hope. It`s Olin TIME!

Originally posted by dolphan39
I think he is missing 2 toes on 1 foot, but that piece of info. is coming from back in '95 in my memory banks ;) :lol:

Whats funny about a man losing body parts?

Back
Top Bottom