I don't know about you guys, but... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't know about you guys, but...

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
I'm psyched about the playoffs!!! Can anyone else out there feel it? This is what makes football the greatest sport on the face of the earth. There's nothing like the excitement and thrill of playoff football. It's a brand new season and 16 teams have a chance at holding up the beloved Vince Lombardi Trophy on February 3rd in New Orleans. All I've got to say is let's go out and bring home a 3rd Super Bowl trophy to where it belongs, in Miami!!!!! Dave, you better be getting everyone of those players fired up and realize that you don't have a chance to win a Super Bowl very often. All I have to say is, 'phins, let's go to New Orleans and take what is OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:monkey: To the teams which we will trounce on our way to our destiny!

Soo, u'll admit that your team will choke again?

or won't you? Come on! It's the playoffs. They always get massacred in the 2nd round of the playoffs. This year should not be any different. If they get to the Super Bowl with Big Ears as the starting QB, I will be the first one in here with a great big picture of him in my sig for a week. Go Ravens, just so we dont have to see Miami get crushed in the 2nd round. LOL :D

Kinda like making it to the Super Bowl 4 times straight and getting "massacred" 3 out of those 4 right?:lol:

Since you are the only Buffalo fan left from our fumigation, but the nicest so far, I will play your game! :evil:

I am a true fan, so therefore I will never admit that my team will choke in the playoffs. :o

My question to you is:
Why did you blow me off when I tried to wish you a Happy New Year on AIM? :rolleyes:

Hey I bet Dan Marino enjoyed his Super Bowl ring, didnt he?

Ohhh, that's right...he NEVER got one in his entire 17 SEASONS with the Dolphins! hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see...

You Fin fans have the same problems w/ Bills fans as we do on the Ravens boards w/ the Squealer fans.:monkey:

Yeah Marino has just as many rings as Jim Kelly I think.:rolleyes:

Yeah Crowdog, win or lose the Bills still talk smack. Can't figure it out.:cool:

Hey 13, I saw on the RN2 board where you said you are actually married to an ack...spit...hock...puke...Squealer fan!
PPPPEEEEEEEEEW! Howz that workin out for ya?:confused:

Yeah we are just awful....hehe lol

But then there is you....the original Browns fans that jumped the bandwagon when ur blackbirds won the big game....hehe :) :lol:

Originally posted by Crowdog89
Hey 13, I saw on the RN2 board where you said you are actually married to an ack...spit...hock...puke...Squealer fan!
PPPPEEEEEEEEEW! Howz that workin out for ya?:confused:

I divorced his a$$! BWAHAHAHAHA :D

Re: Yeah we are just awful....hehe lol

Originally posted by Bufbill1080
But then there is you....the original Browns fans that jumped the bandwagon when ur blackbirds won the big game....hehe :) :lol:

No and No. I was a Cowboys fan till the Ravens came to town. I hate the damn Redskunks. Besides, my wife is ready to have me committed for being an obsessive Ravnmaniac.

LOL

Ravenmaniac??!??!?! hehe Then i should be committed for being a Billsmaniac! That's all I do from September-January and all i wear. Well, that and Yankees stuff too! :) But seriously....how the hell could u like the druggies in Dallas?!?!? They are terrible and always have been and they also all do drugs or something illegal! Plus the Redsucks just basically suck...but then there's Baltimore. A pretty good team with one bad player. Get rid of Ray Lewis and i can respect them! Also, I'll be missing Goose! he's the funniest guy out there and really cool on that HBO special! :)

Back
Top Bottom