i dont like this at all | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i dont like this at all

yeah but he is 35 years of age, don´t expect him to make that much kind of noise he used to make

He's 35 years old, weighed in at 410lbs at the start of camp, is coming off a fractured ankle and ruptured achilles and was only being counted on by the Bears to play 10-15 plays A GAME. What this also means is that neither 1st rounder Ty Warren or 4th rounder Dan Klecko or incumbent Jarvis Green can play NT in the Pats scheme. Warren especially seems somewhat of a wasted pick at this point.

It does put a bandaid on a big hole the Pats had. I think its a good move for them, just another body for Ricky to run over.

Ty Warren a wasted pick?? Hopefully this holds true... That would be great to have the Jets and Pats high first round picks be flops.. :lol:
Ted Washington is a beast.. An absolute anchor.. Running on this team did just get tougher than it already seemed it was..

Pats fans can no longer knock the Seau trade based on age..

not only that but how many games did he actually play last season....the guy is huge and has injury problems.

He played twice last year. he's certainly no longer a beast. No 'beasts' can be relied upon for 10-15 plays a game. As for Warren, he's a wasted pick when you consider that he isn't going to start as they thought he would and that they did nothing to improve their awful run game and OL.

The last thing you'll find me doing is knocking the Patriots draft picks. I've seen them play and they have looked impressive.

Ty Warren was speculated to be drafted as a NT by the media but the Pats want him to play DE in the 3-4...and I saw him make a few plays...more plays than I've seen Dewayne Robertson make thats for sure.

Dan Klecko is being tried at rush end linebacker believe it or not, where I saw him wreak havoc in a preseason game with like 3 sacks in a row or something ridiculous like that.

Assante Samuel looks like a real ball-hawk, always around the ball. Eugene Wilson the 2nd round guy they drafted, looks like a pretty good man to man cover guy...some day I could see him being labelled a "shut-down corner"

And Bethel Johnson, well originally I thought he was just fast with not a whole lotta talent but just as I started to post this during one preseason game, he caught a 50 yard pass and it wasn't just with speed it was him being physical downfield (borderline offensive P.I.)

Back
Top Bottom