I dont understand...btw turn to sportscenter, theyll talk about TO soon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont understand...btw turn to sportscenter, theyll talk about TO soon

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I dont understand....I cant reply on multiple threads after im done typing and click the post button or whatever it gives me a blank screen, sometimes this will happen and ill do it again and itll work but ive done it like 15 times on the Best damn sports show thread about TO. BTW sinec i cant post there check it out on Sportscenter theyre going to talk about him soon.

Originally posted by Phinfan31
I dont understand....I cant reply on multiple threads after im done typing and click the post button or whatever it gives me a blank screen, sometimes this will happen and ill do it again and itll work but ive done it like 15 times on the Best damn sports show thread about TO. BTW sinec i cant post there check it out on Sportscenter theyre going to talk about him soon.

Yea, that happens to me also. Just hit the refreash button on your browser and it will take your post submission.

It's good to see JT on the show...passing out his Neutragena baggies..

The best segment was just on, the return of Maddux to the Cubs. The second best segment is coming up next, Puke lost :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Noland
SMadison29 who do you pull for in College basketball?

Kentucky, they whooped up on Arkansas tonight.

Second fav is Maryland.

I like them teams too but I like the Tarheels I hate puke I know the tarheels lost to them but anytime a team beats duke I like it. No disrespect to duke fans because I know they hate the tarheels.

How do you feel about the T.O situation?

Back
Top Bottom