I don't understand how anyone can back Henne? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't understand how anyone can back Henne?

you don't understand how you can support the team you say you love and by proxy support our starting Quarterback (until we find someone better?). its easy to figure out. if you love the dolphins you support the dolphins. You don't have to agree with all the moves they make and that doesn't mean you can't yell at your tv when chad bubba henne makes another stupid INT, but at the beginning of a game, and after every touchdown, you support your mother****ing team.

im 100 percent on board with you, and it should be noted even un-biased other ppl who are not dolphins fans totally agree and most are so confused that we havnt made any real moves at QB. Our defense is looking great, Reggie bush is still "ehh" in my opinion but its still a cool new part our offense and with a guy like Daboll i think he may shine. BUT BUT BUT - Quarter Back is the most important position in any sport. And we DO NOT HAVE ONE. CHAD HENNE has so many problems: No leadership, No respect from teamates, no respect from coaches, No ability to read defenses, No accuracy, No pocket presence, no improvise/escape ability, locks on to recievers, no emotion, no passion etc etc.

until we get a decent QB in here we are doing nothing but wasting talent. i am happy for the few ppl who want to stay optomistic and convince themselves henne is ok - but i feel bad for them b/c they are going to convince themselves so much that they will be stunned and upset from the first time we get nationally embarrassed against new england. i love this team too and will root for them, but there is no way we break 6 wins with Chad Henne as our qb . . hes an epic failure.

Let me start off by saying that I have been a Dolphins' fan living in Buffalo, N.Y. (Which is hard) for many years.

Chad Henne is not, and will never will be the answer at QB. Bill Parcells knew this, and that is supposedly why he Bailed on Miami.

Henne is just another name on our average QB list through the years: Henne, Pennington (noodle arm), "LEMON", Beck, Harrington, Ferotte, A.J. Feeley, Rosenfels ....

Henne blew our playoff chances the last 2 years. We lost the last 3 games both in 2009, and 2010. And both of those years we were 7-6, with chances to make the playoffs. Henne's numbers 5 td's, 9 int's.

I will never have faith in Henne, and until we get a new QB we will never be in real contention IMO.

Where is Pat White when you need him? :ponder:
A Phin fan in buffalo... please I live in NYC, save it. If you actually watched the games last year 50% of the horrible offense was Hennings fault

I'll back Henne because I support the team and its players. However, that doesn't mean I actually believe in Henne. I think he's average at best and gets this team to where we've been the last two seasons....7 wins.

A Phin fan in buffalo... please I live in NYC, save it. If you actually watched the games last year 50% of the horrible offense was Hennings fault

i dont think u watched the games? p.s. whats with the nyc arrogance?

#1 It is much more difficult to be a Dolphins fan in a smaller community of Buffalo (who used to be big rivals with the Dolphins)
#2 So you are agreeing with me that it has Henne's fault?

Let me start off by saying that I have been a Dolphins' fan living in Buffalo, N.Y. (Which is hard) for many years.

Chad Henne is not, and will never will be the answer at QB. Bill Parcells knew this, and that is supposedly why he Bailed on Miami.

Henne is just another name on our average QB list through the years: Henne, Pennington (noodle arm), "LEMON", Beck, Harrington, Ferotte, A.J. Feeley, Rosenfels ....

Henne blew our playoff chances the last 2 years. We lost the last 3 games both in 2009, and 2010. And both of those years we were 7-6, with chances to make the playoffs. Henne's numbers 5 td's, 9 int's.

I will never have faith in Henne, and until we get a new QB we will never be in real contention IMO.

Well at this point it looks like Henne is you Starter. So you either put your support behind him and hope for the best or you can sit there and be negative about the situation. I choose to hope for the best. There is still hope that we might bring in Orton but otherwise Henne gives us the best shot. Other than Orton, there is no better option for this season...

I believe Moore will be starting sooner rather than later.

The debacle in Carolina last season does not rest on Moore's shoulders and he had played pretty well up until that point. Fox didn't want to coach, the owner didn't improve the team, they cut his legs out before the season even started. The head coach pulled him in a game down by 6 in the 4th quarter.

He has a lot of potential but was stuck with a poor OC and a lack of talent around him.

I think he will come in and lead this team and play well.

Preseason week 2 against Carolina could get interesting.

Please read this thread.

I'll wait to see the evidence before I pass judgement.

2crats0-1.jpg

you don't understand how you can support the team you say you love and by proxy support our starting Quarterback (until we find someone better?). its easy to figure out. if you love the dolphins you support the dolphins. You don't have to agree with all the moves they make and that doesn't mean you can't yell at your tv when chad bubba henne makes another stupid INT, but at the beginning of a game, and after every touchdown, you support your mother****ing team.

Bill, I didn't notice your post before posting my prev one - but this is a good example and more justification for my long-standing soapbox campaign preventing any inflammatory ayehole from registering and starting bull**** threads without first fulfilling a manadatory 2month/100 post membership requirement to qualify for thread-starting privileges.

I did not want to ruffle any feathers here, so I support Henne and hope he can get us to 10-6. Maybe he can turn it around and if not we can always put in Moore.

I didn't realize I was an a-hole for posting that our starting QB was not good. (When it is plastered all over ESPN and other sites, and has the track record to boot.) Once again I apologize for bashing our starting QB.

I smell a Jet troll! Ya, and I am a New England fan who lives in the Bronx! Go back to Giant Stadium Troll

WildBill, I guarantee if you check this guys e mail address, it will be registered to the Jets forum as well!

You are funny with the Jet troll comment. I sat through a 1-15 season, watched Marino's last game be a blowout in the playoffs, watched a historic Monday night football game, and watched Ronnie break out the Wildcat all over the Pats.

I can go on forever.

I am a true Dolphinfan, and call it how I see it. End of story, Goodnight!

Back
Top Bottom