I don't understand how anyone can back Henne? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't understand how anyone can back Henne?

dolphinfan41

Active Roster
Reaction score
Please not another year of Henne ...

Let me start off by saying that I have been a Dolphins' fan living in Buffalo, N.Y. (Which is hard) for many years.

Chad Henne is not, and will never will be the answer at QB. Bill Parcells knew this, and that is supposedly why he Bailed on Miami.

Henne is just another name on our average QB list through the years: Henne, Pennington (noodle arm), "LEMON", Beck, Harrington, Ferotte, A.J. Feeley, Rosenfels ....

Henne blew our playoff chances the last 2 years. We lost the last 3 games both in 2009, and 2010. And both of those years we were 7-6, with chances to make the playoffs. Henne's numbers 5 td's, 9 int's.

I will never have faith in Henne, and until we get a new QB we will never be in real contention IMO.

Where is Pat White when you need him? :ponder:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about the logo not about any indiviual player

In the end the Dolphins are our team and if you ever root for someone to fail, then something is seriously messed up there. All we can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

I don't understand why you would start a thread just to bash the fans!

And Pat White?????????? hahahaha!!!

Let me start off by saying that I have been a Dolphins' fan living in Buffalo, N.Y. (Which is hard) for many years.

Chad Henne is not, and will never will be the answer at QB. Bill Parcells knew this, and that is supposedly why he Bailed on Miami.

Henne is just another name on our average QB list through the years: Henne, Pennington (noodle arm), "LEMON", Beck, Harrington, Ferotte, A.J. Feeley, Rosenfels ....

Henne blew our playoff chances the last 2 years. We lost the last 3 games both in 2009, and 2010. And both of those years we were 7-6, with chances to make the playoffs. Henne's numbers 5 td's, 9 int's.

I will never have faith in Henne, and until we get a new QB we will never be in real contention. All you homers out there that think otherwise are kidding yourselves.

SOO...had last year had nothing to do with a piss poor running game, OL that REGRESSED...Oh and 2 years ago didnt our defense kind of you know...suck a little bit or something IDK...there are more issues with this team then the QB...Henne isnt Marino...but then again there is NO QB that is Marino and I think thats a lot of the issue with us Dolphin fans...we were spoiled for so many years with the greatest QB to play the game and expect the second coming of Marino to walk thru the door every offseason...We have a NEW OC, who might not handicap Henne, maybe get better OL play and now we have a more team speed so we might be able to spread the field a little more...the SKY IS NOT FALLING...stop acting like it people...

We back Henne because we know there isn't a better option this season, and if he fails, then we know a regime that doesn't have it's head stuck up it's rectum will draft a first round franchise QB next year. Besides, you never know if an offseason working with his teammates, learning a new offensive system, combined with a real running game and OLine that can block, will do for a young QB.

We back Henne because we know there isn't a better option this season, and if he fails, then we know a regime that doesn't have it's head stuck up it's rectum will draft a first round franchise QB next year. Besides, you never know if an offseason working with his teammates, learning a new offensive system, combined with a real running game and OLine that can block, will do for a young QB.

This

I'm selling jerseys & taking pre-orders .... HENNE #7-9

I think henne is garbage and really would like to see him get cut/traded asap but until that happens i will always support my dolphins, no matter how bad this garbage qb stinks.

^^^^THIS!!! You will now be my new best friend LOL...

I will never have faith in Henne, and until we get a new QB we will never be in real contention IMO.

Can you just become a bills fan and stop the negativity? Three year learning curve.. Year three, let's see what he does with a capable coordinator

basically any of the free agents would have done better than henne and after a 5 win season with him again we still won't have a high enough pick for luck so we will be in the same situation next year... Get used to it with Henne

Back
Top Bottom