I doubt Tua signs a 2nd contract with the Dolphins with Ross as the owner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I doubt Tua signs a 2nd contract with the Dolphins with Ross as the owner

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Reaction score
First it was Watson.... then it was Brady.

One thing is abundantly clear. Stephen Ross has shown ZERO respect to Tua. He never believed in him and he never wanted him.

I'm not Tua, but if I was, no matter how good I become, no matter how much money Ross would offer me. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell I would sign a 2nd contract and stay in Miami under Ross or Beal.

If Tua becomes a star, you better hope he's a bigger man than I, because I would ditch this loser of a franchise and owner so fast it would make your head spin.

F*** Stephen Ross

Tua is a Miami Dolphin, and very proud to be a starting QB for the Dolphins. He will absolutely sign a 2nd contract here. Ross bears no relevance. He might not even be alive by the time Tua’s fifth year option is picked up anyway.

Tua is a Miami Dolphin, and very proud to be a starting QB for the Dolphins. He will absolutely sign a 2nd contract here. Ross bears no relevance. He might not even be alive by the time Tua’s fifth year option is picked up anyway.
We can only hope!

You’re looking too far into it. We’re fans. They’re professionals.

Tua is a 24 year old QB who was drafted 5th overall. If he makes a big leap this season, he instantly becomes an icon in this town. We’ve been QB starved for over two decades. He’ll be locked up with a massive extension when he’s due. As long as he stays healthy, I have zero doubts about that. Once the entire fanbase buys in, and the national hype builds…. The negative narrative and agenda fades away.

Soon:

dwayne-wade-ali.gif

First it was Watson.... then it was Brady.

One thing is abundantly clear. Stephen Ross has shown ZERO respect to Tua. He never believed in him and he never wanted him.

I'm not Tua, but if I was, no matter how good I become, no matter how much money Ross would offer me. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell I would sign a 2nd contract and stay in Miami under Ross or Beal.

If Tua becomes a star, you better hope he's a bigger man than I, because I would ditch this loser of a franchise and owner so fast it would make your head spin.

F*** Stephen Ross
You may very well be right but winning cures everything. If we somehow end up winning a SB this year, and if he and McDaniel fall in love with one another, he will more than likely get a nice new contract from us and he'll sign it. I think he likes being in Miami.

On the other hand, if he plays like the QB26 (like he did last year) with a revamped/improved offense, Ross probably won't give him another contract with the fins.

Ross bears relevance because he would have to want to give another contract to Tua in order for Tua to have the option of signing another contract with us...

He tampered with Brady in 2019 correct.... he also tampered with Brady in 2020.... and 2021!
Tua balls out this year and there is no need to tamper with any more QBs for the 2-3 years that Ross has left on this earth.

Tua seems to have a positive relationship with McDaniel, Danny, and Grier. That’s what matters most. And he has a great relationship with the fanbase, too, despite what the nutjobs on here and Twitter have to say. They’re chanting his name as he enters the practice field ffs.

But then again, this is a fanbase where some of you wanted Marino out for several years before he called it quits. You guys hate LeBron who brought us the same amount of titles in 4 years as the Dolphins have throughout their entire history. Lol

Last edited:
Sure you would sign somewhere else like in New York, California, or maybe Illinois. Hope that extra 5 to 10 million in taxes goes down good with your pride chaser.

It was Flores who wanted Watson and never wanted Tua. The dolphins literally tanked for Tua. Brady is the one who wanted to come here but our roster wasn’t good enough at the time to win a super bowl when he left NE. Yes Ross/Beal spoke to Brady about being a minority owner/executive and possibly playing qb at some point but it was never realistic for Brady to play for us this year. This is a business. Tua knows he has to ball out to earn that $40+ million a year deal.

Back
Top Bottom