I dreamt last night that the dolphins picked....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dreamt last night that the dolphins picked.......

dolfanattic5

you got chambered
Super Donator
Reaction score
Sheldon Richardson. The weird thing about this, is that i had never even heard of him. Maybe its just because i have heard his name mixed in with draft talk, but this to me was just really weird. Is this a possibility?

the other night i dreamt i was negotiating with a player. he wanted something like 4.8 million but i was saying i was only authorized to go 4.3. very weird.

Really man? Thanks for the great insight. If you dont have any opinion on if sheldon richardson is a viable option, then why post? I just thought it was weird that i dont even know who he is and yet his name came to mind.

I had a dream I was a sports agent, I was negotiating a contract with dawn aponte, we really hit it off and things were getting pretty steamy, when my wife wakes me up to tell me to quit snoring!:mad::banghead:

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

I dreamt we signed Ezekial Ansah! And we he came to the podium he told Larry Little "I am the Ansah!"

you want to hear something REALLY weird? I swear one night recently I had a dream that the Dolphins picked Sheldon Richardson too. And I am not at all familiar with this player. Like you, I had never even heard of him until I started looking up mock drafts. It was very bizarre to me. And now I see your post. Wow. I'm seriously pretty blown away by this. If this actually happens we have to revisit this thread.

Relax man he was only joking. Richardson is a good player but I doubt we pick up a DT that early. We have some more pressing needs but DT could easily become a big priority next season. So it's possible we pick up Richardson this year so he could start next year. He's been compared to JJ Watt so if the Dolphins agree with that lofty assessment they will pick him up.

if they do pick him ,..it wasn't a dream...it was a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hump:

Hoping against DT early, unless we trade Starks.

In related news, the other night I had a dream we drafted Darius Slay in the 2nd round. I felt that was somewhat random, seeing as I never thought of him as being an option. The ONLY time I've ever had a dream of a draftee, it was 2007 when I dreamt we drafted Darrelle Revis. Look how he turned out. So, I have it in my mind, if we DON'T draft Slay, we will regret it

Sheldon Richardson. The weird thing about this, is that i had never even heard of him. Maybe its just because i have heard his name mixed in with draft talk, but this to me was just really weird. Is this a possibility?

Were you following a 3 eyed raven?

This is why i never post on this site and choose to just follow the select members that post insightful stuff. Its just too childish.

Back
Top Bottom