I feel bad for those who.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I feel bad for those who....

iDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:shakeno: ........I'm not laughing at yall, I feel for yall.

Who? The ones who sliced, diced, torched, maimed, and used their Ricky Williams jerseys for toilet paper!!

This is great news, We ALL know Ronnie is one of the most unselfish players on the face of the planet. Ricky wanted less carries, and will get his wish. Its a win/win.

Get set boys.........it may not happen this year, but Saban will be lifting the the Lombardi trophy sooner than we realize!!! :D :cooldude: :D

Go Phins!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad I gave my Ricky jersey away after that. I'd be embarrassed to wear it even if he did come back. I don't even want him to come back, but if he does, let him run the rock a bit here and there I suppose if he must. It seems just like when we are starting to get an identity on offense again, here comes more Ricky hoopla to cause a big stir. I hope Ricky finds what he is looking for in life, but I'll never be a Ricky fan again.

Stupid me bought a RW white jersey. I wanted to sell it, but I would of got in trouble since it was $100. I don't care if Ricky wins us 10 Super Bowls, I'll still NEVER where that jersey.

This was planned from the beginning. You want to tell me that Surtain got traded and 5 days later, Ronnie Brown gets Number 23....Now Ricky retired since last year and no one even dared to wear Number 34....34 is still available and will be until July...Isn't that ironic?

It is a conspiracy greater than the Kennedy ***assination.

Stupid me bought a RW white jersey. I wanted to sell it, but I would of got in trouble since it was $100. I don't care if Ricky wins us 10 Super Bowls, I'll still NEVER where that jersey.

Hey, send it to me. If its going to rot in your closet the rest of your life...lol

razorphin said:
It is a conspiracy greater than the Kennedy ***assination.

lol cuts out the first one but not the second.

I paid nearly 300 for mine I still wear it. He's not your girlfriend or you stock broker, get over yourselves. He is allowed to retire for whatever reason he feels, stop acting like what he did was life or death.Football is my all time favorite thing and I live breath and eat football but I'm losing sleep over it.

BenchFiedler said:
This was planned from the beginning. You want to tell me that Surtain got traded and 5 days later, Ronnie Brown gets Number 23....Now Ricky retired since last year and no one even dared to wear Number 34....34 is still available and will be until July...Isn't that ironic?

Hm, if you add one to both 2 and 3 you get 3 and 4, coincidence? I think not.

feelthepain said:
I paid nearly 300 for mine I still wear it. He's not your girlfriend or you stock broker, get over yourselves. He is allowed to retire for whatever reason he feels, stop acting like what he did was life or death.Football is my all time favorite thing and I live breath and eat football but I'm losing sleep over it.
I wouldn't care if he quit after the season, I reason I'm mad is because he did it before training camp and he didn't tell anyone. What makes it worse was that he did it so he could smoke pot. He didn't think about the people that saw him as a role model at one time like me. He didn't think of the example he set for his 3 kids. Ricky represents a person that's selfish and a quitter. I hope no Dolphin player will be ever as stupid as he was.

THOMAS_54 said:
I wouldn't care if he quit after the season, I reason I'm mad is because he did it before training camp and he didn't tell anyone. What makes it worse was that he did it so he could smoke pot. He didn't think about the people that saw him as a role model at one time like me. He didn't think of the example he set for his 3 kids. Ricky represents a person that's selfish and a quitter. I hope no Dolphin player will be ever as stupid as he was.

He could have smoked pot without retiring, there is more to it then that.

Yo you know...I dont know if this was discussed when Ricky retired, but something that struck me as a consipiracy was that Ricky retired a day after single game tickets went on sale...cuz I remember I bought tickets to the St.Louis game then the day after BOOM he retired....didnt want to effect ticket sales....tell me they didnt know.

THOMAS_54 said:
So 1 bad season means more to you then 10 super bowls? Seems your priorities are a little mixed up.

Back
Top Bottom