I Feel Our New Head Coach Is Not Impressed With Our Current Roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Feel Our New Head Coach Is Not Impressed With Our Current Roster

he likes the greatest clunker of all times, Devante. No telling if suddenly he will like Tanny too.
To extend Devante is a very bad sign.

James priced himself out more than anything.

That’s the only actual loss we’ve taken

As will Tunsil, X, and every good player we ever draft if they don't get serious about winning eventually.

James wasn't overpaid, I've been trying to tell ya'll that's the price of a decent RT now days, they are more important than guards.

As will Tunsil, X, and every good player we ever draft if they don't get serious about winning eventually.

James wasn't overpaid, I've been trying to tell ya'll that's the price of a decent RT now days, they are more important than guards.

Line in the sand on James $12 mil per. Not going over it

Yes it potentially adds another need but so what we don’t even have a qb.

Not to mention tunsil and x are another level.

Just not sexy if they use pick 13 on rt

It's not impressive.

When I decided to fully back Grier, I told myself that I would trust his choice of HC and I was happy with the choice (After letting it sink in). I then trusted Flores to choose his staff, and again I was impressed with listening to these guys. They seem like good choices and who knows, with all those guys we may become NE South. But whatever because these guys know how to win. And once you win a lot, you tend to have the drive to keep winning, just doing it Miami now.

If the choice is to get rid of existing players then so be it. A full rebuild has been a must for years. So far the only person I miss is Wake, but this was coming.

Line in the sand on James $12 mil per. Not going over it

Yes it potentially adds another need but so what we don’t even have a qb.

Not to mention tunsil and x are another level.

Just not sexy if they use pick 13 on rt

I get that James price tag is more than Miami is willing to spend right now, we're hitting the reset button like the NYG.

It may work our in the long run, as with everything it all comes down to how well you draft, but this team is going to suck in '19 which sucks as a fan.

They got rid of James and wanted to draft a true elite RT to protect our future left handed qb’s blind side next year..... :munch:

Impossible to guarantee Tua is our QB in '20 unless we pick #1 overall which you can't predict, better sign Tyrod lol.

Back
Top Bottom