I Feel That Penei Sewell... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Feel That Penei Sewell...

Yes reach block he’s money pulls well also. But left tackle pass pro is premium

id probably take the bama kid last year who went to the browns over him cause his technique was so much cleaner despite being a similar athlete. Probably a better athlete even although sophomore tape is different than a year later junior and strides should be expected.

Wills and Wills were such good prospects. Wills was cleaner imo, and the pop in his hands was just nasty. Wirfs was pretty good but so athletic and sharp that you could tell his best ball was in front of him.

Wirfs was my favorite last year because I love the OT's with that kind of athleticism.

But Wills would have been a great fit playing RT for Tua like he did at Bama.

Last years group of OT's was a little underrated I think. As times goes by that group is going to be looked at as a pretty strong bunch.

Wirfs was my favorite last year because I love the OT's with that kind of athleticism.

But Wills would have been a great fit playing RT for Tua like he did at Bama.

Last years group of OT's was a little underrated I think. As times goes by that group is going to be looked at as a pretty strong bunch.
I actually think this year's crop could be better, overall. People aren't even talking about Cosmi, and he could end up the best. He's like a better version of Jackson.

Yeah wills as a left tackle convert or wirfs as a right tackle/guard I would take over Sewell based off what I see on tape.

wirfs bowl game tape I literally had one negative grade play on the whole thing and that was a goalline low man wins things guy got under his pad level. Easily fixable and correctable

Sewells got nice feet. I’m not sure also I see any move to right side there either. I bet they’d kick him inside if he can’t do it at left tackle down the road cause his technique doesn’t catch up with his feet and he doesn’t trust them enough. Guys that stop moving their feet have problems.

for Miami I don’t see it. There’s not enough here for me to use a top 5 pick when I have jackson and Hunt in house already. Give me something else

kinda disappointed the hype don’t match the tape in some regards but I also know technique as long as you have tools can be taught it’s just not a safe play left tackle top 5 for me

I’m burning that kind of capitol on a technician

I am not sure but Sewell was thought to be better than all of the tackles drafted this year as he was the Outland Trophy winner. Not that is the greatest barometer but a lot of people saw something. Time will tell. All we can do is sit back and watch it all unfold.

give me smith, Sewell, parsons or chase and I’m good. Reality tells me no way phins draft Sewell because we drafted Jackson. I’m 99 % sure it’s either smith or chase. I’ll be surprised if it’s parsons.

Back
Top Bottom